Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

WHERE ARE ALL THE GOOD SOMALI BROTHERS AT?

MZanzi   

Have you noticed how most of the brothers that you meet and leave you with an impression are either taken or in love with the wrong girl?

it is utterly disappointing to see an old man acting like a teenager and it is even more painful

when that same guy happens to be a Somali male.

why is it that most of the Somali guys seem to believe being a macho is actually a turn on for the girls?

why do they believe being rude and disrespectful towards a girl is the latest trend?

Guys there is no girl in the world who wants a phoney and Fake Thug wanna be..take it from me so stop acting hard coz that only makes us see what a doqon you really are.

i know most of you girls in here will agree with me when i say those same guys i am talking about are found right in this site and i have seen many many times grown men bugging and ganging up on a girl which is very very unfortunate.

there are somany ways to attract a girl's attention and believe me being aggressive and vulgar aint one of them so brothers stop giving the other brothers a bad name with your nursery and lame pick up lines and raise the par because we are expecting a lot more than that.

i am sure there are a lot of Brothers who can make you melt away with all their sweet and deep words and to this day i am still looking for them

but girls if you got one like that make sure you keep him cause there aint that many good guys left in this world today.

Girls can i get a AMEEN please?

Jaabir   

Originally posted by Hibo Nuro:

Have you noticed how most of the brothers that you meet and leave you with an impression are either taken or in love with the wrong girl?

I disagree Hibo….. just because the brother is not available doesn’t mean he is in love with the wrong girl... !!!!

we do meet girls who don’t act right too, there are those who try to sugar coat themselves and pretend to be someone they are not.. and there are those who are big time playas who just don’t give a damn about nothing… or even worse,,, there are those married house wives who would screw around on the down low...whatever the case is, we refrain from stereotyping all Somali girls to be playas, con artists and hoes... cuz we know one bad apple does not spoil the whole bushel…..

OG_Girl   

i know most of you girls in here will agree with me when i say those same guys i am talking about are found right in this site and i have seen many many times grown men bugging and ganging up on a girl which is very very unfortunate.

Girl, I been there... I agree redface.gif

Salam

Innalhamdulillah...

Its seems to me that Sisters desire an angel for a husband...however each one of us has shortcomings... but the best of us are those who repent to Allah.

Hibo... here is a tip...wake up each morning before Fajr Salaad...and head to the masjid....and inshalalh you will find the right person.

wa salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa baarakatu

Asalaam aleykum

Bro Salafi,

Isnt if better for a female to pray at home?

Hibo sister,

No-ones perfect. We all have our shortcomings. Finding fine men is possible but depends on the contact circles, really. And the question is are you looking for a somali man or a Muslim man?You cant get him though with all the qualities but may come to the agreement to change together for a purpose.

sis pray we find a Mumin for a husband. Amin

Walahi Bilahi, Im surprised by all the posts asking where the "good men" have gone? Im wondering what kind of environment ur in and what kind of people who hang around with to give u the impression that the good men of the world have gone extinct. Honestly......If your a good woman urself there is no reason why u should be complaining about "not finding a good man". Why are u around these pigs in the first place? I have never personally met a guy who i didnt respect. IF I know a guy is as bad as u describe......Ill stay the heck away from him.

P.S. IM being general here and not attacking anyone smile.gif

IL CAPO   

My Sister Hibo Nuro,

Maybe you went to the wrong Sokoni where they sell old and spoiled Viazi which is grown only in Mzee Mwangi's shamba,you should come to Kariobangi where they sell the best and the fresh looking Viazi in the entire Mathare Neigborhood even far better than those in Kibera. ;)

Paragon   

My Sister Hibo Nuro,

Maybe you went to the wrong Sokoni where they sell old and spoiled Viazi which is grown only in Mzee Mwangi's shamba,you should come to Kariobangi where they sell the best and the fresh looking Viazi in the entire Mathare Neigborhood even far better than those in Kibera.

Looooool Somalsujui, ati viazi ... hehe

Viking   

Now, Kibera has some really fresh fish from Lake Victoria. There's a variety; Akumu mwana wa Kisumu, Atieno running with the night like the night-runner she is, Achieng with the kiuno-cha-mviringo etc. There's the most delicious, curvaceous, freshest and bestest Mbuta with hips formed like the body of a stingray in Kibera :D

So don't be dissin' Kibera dude!

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by Viking:

So don't be dissin' Kibera dude!

Ero Komano :D ,

ati nini?

nime diss watu wangu?

Oye Niaje Beste?siwezi ku diss watu wangu bwana unaona kwa sababu baba wa dame wangu akona mbuzi ame nunua kutoka kisumu na ame pitiza Kibera kabla kufika Njumbani alafu aka chukuwa na aka enda Kariobangi kumpatia Dada wa jirani wao na ana ituwa Achieng na yeye ni Dada ya Gormahia striker Steve Ochieng na ana ishi Mathare a.k.a Muthaiga :D:D:D .

Nephissa   

I agree with Shabeele. I have never came across a Vulgar slash Agressive Somali man in my entire life. Allah ima tuso hadana. Xaggee ku soo aragtay kuwaas, aan soo uleeyee?

Innalhamdulillah....

SisSade, yes its true, its best sisters pray at home, but they can also pray at the masjid if they like....i was only suggesting her to head to the masjid at dawn because the devouted muslim show up for fajr salah at the masjid.

And who is better then the one who strives to Please his lord?

Shabeele, i couldnt agree more!

Qac Qaac   

woow calaacalka badanaa bisinka.

advice for all the women in here. who are always looking.

BECOME A GOOD WOMAN, U'LL GET A GOOD MAN.

look ur standards and see if they are right qualities u r looking, or u r looking qualities that will fade away one day.