Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Drain the Swamp and There Will Be No More Mosquitoes

NGONGE   

The powers that be in SOL have decided to let in 155 new souls into this rickety little place. Now, it’s not my place to criticise the admin’s wisdom in this nor am I here to do that. However, if every new person started a thread announcing their arrival into this site, we will be overrun with topics of ‘I’m new on this site, can everyone welcome me’!

I’m not sure if any of these new people know that I like to be the centre of attention here and that I refuse to surrender my prom queen title to any of them. Those that don’t know now know so cut it out and if you have to announce your arrival, have the good grace to run it by me first. We really don’t want to start on the wrong foot on our first day at school, do we now?

Aha! Before I sign of this thread, I would like to also request (newbies can read it as ‘order’) all those that take part in this thread to give more information about themselves and what they hope (or know, if you’re the cocky type) that they’ll bring into this forum. Be imaginative, be straight and show us what you’ve got.

PS

I suppose, for face sake, I’ll have to reluctantly say welcome to you all.

PPS

Notice all the strange adverts appearing at the bottom of the screen as you read this thread? What’s that all about? If the site receives any commission when the Nomads click on any, I think the admin should inform us. We’ve got 155 new victims to blood here.

:D

Haddad   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Notice all the strange adverts appearing at the bottom of the screen as you read this thread?

I have. I hope it will be kept textual, otherwise it will become unbearable, like at Somalinet.

picky men.

.point click close the adverts

about the order,

i am gonna be the new action hero in somali movies.i am indeed goint to be the farax version of james BONG.

nice to meet you.so what about youy?

Warmoog   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

I'm not sure if any of these new people know that I like to be the centre of attention here and that I refuse to surrender my
prom queen
title to any of them.

LOL. Interesting choice of words there. The morning bell has not even rung yet and you're already terrorizing the freshmen, I see.

Well, I, for one, am skipping the next prom. Other nomads whose corneas were damaged by NGONGE's last outfit are welcome to join me. :D

Hi folks

This is a pretty impressive site. Judging by the posts, most members seem to be knowledgeable and logical, and respectful. Nice! Just what I was looking for.

As for me, I am a science student. Hopefully, I will be able to contribute to the poetry and islamic forums, and maybe politics. See you there...

~Dark Cloud~

WELCOME Dark Cloud, I see by your interests you'll be one of the smart ones of SOL, and seeing that you're a smart one, then you must have figured out that NGONGE is the retarded weirdo of SOL. hahaha, I was just kidding. icon_razz.gif

A BIG WELCOME TO YA! :D

NG-

Striking while the iron is hot, eh? Gotcha. ;)

It's been a while since we had any new ppl. But I agree that the new aliens should organise themselves better and make their introductions in one thread rather than saturate us with a mass of 'Hello, I'm new' threads.

*Scolding mode off*

Bienvenue! :cool:

Jumatatu   

To all new comers dont be afraid of xaaji Ngonge, like every bully he is a coward so if he barks at you bark back louder and he will retreat. If that doesnt work try something but what ever you do please dont give him your lunch money... :D

I'm quite disappointed in all these *rookies*. 90% of them havent even shown up for class yet. I think their membership should be revoked if they dont make any valuable contributions in the next 48hrs redface.gif

I'm sure a few are waiting for the right time to bounce and take a bite at an old member that has been eating at them for God knows how long... :D

The Michael Ital dude n Moth_To_A_Flame lass are excused for they have already made an impression. ;)

STOIC   

New members use mosquito repellants when necessary and follow label directions-site rules.Contact your local mosquito control district-the adminstariton, whenever you have unpleasnat experience with long standing cullicidae family (old members). Neighborhoods are occasionally sprayed to prevent disease(qabil) and nuisance caused by unpleasnat members especially in the political section. If you have any questions about mosquitoes and their control, contact the adminstration via Email, no raising complains in the forums.If there is a mosquito-borne disease warning in effect, stay away from such silly nuisance during the evening when mosquitoes are most active.There are about 5000 different species of insects in this site , all of which came from different habitats, they exhibit unique behaviors and they all bite differently. Despite these differences, all share some common traits, such as jumping to conclusion before thinking and reflecting on different subject.But one thing that i love about the place is the order that exists.So wellcome and join the Diptera order-be careful not to loose your wings in these forums!.

N.O.R.F   

I think all the newbies will bring something fresh to the forums. The all know and aknowledge that SOL is 'different' and not the usual teen site where all manners of filth is constructed on a daily basis. Therefore, all you newbies should feel slightly honoured that yoy are now a member of Somalia's future dicision makers ( i think :confused: )