Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

CEDAR POINT ADVENTURE!

La-y-La   

hey i wanna goto that cedar point u guys are talking about. I always liked the valley fair rides even though the Wil Thing uu madax xanuun igu rido.

Asraa, are u alking about the new ride, the one on tv, I wouldnt trust ma life wit it.

peace.

Illmatic..you aint different then Kaafi here..saxiib i am tellin you'...Valley fair is nothin compared to other amusement parks...besides gurls are more at takin chances then guys when it comes to rollercoasters n what not..am i rite ladies..seriously dont mean to sound like a femaiest or nu'in but that's wha i been seein...tell me differently if you disagree..

anywho...

wun

Xafsa   

Captivating soul---valley fair is childs play? That goes to show you just how much of a fulay I am.

Asraa--- I would love to go with you...but your gonna have to check up on me...make sure I don't loose my mind and run off..ok?

Wanna hear something scary?

My counsin's sister-in-law went to an amusement park in Minnesota (Maybe this valley fair y'all talking about) about a month and a half ago..went on this roller coaster...got stuck at the top for a while...They were trying to get them down but the ride started to fall..screws falling off and such..they brought in helicopters and took them one by one...two minutes after...the whole ride broke down and fell to the ground... Scary, right? :eek:

Things like that never happened in Wonderland!!