Sign in to follow this  
QUEEN EYES

HOW WOULD U KNOW IF U'R IN LOVE

HI MY NOMAD PPL

I WOULK LIKE TO GET SOME INFO ABOUT LOVE AND LOVING SOMEBODY SO MY QUESTION IS HOW WOULD U KNOW IF U LOVE THE GUY OR HAVE HEART FOR HIM, I MEAN THE REAL LOVE NOT A LUST OR JUST LIKING HIM. SO PLZZZZZZZZ FEEL FREE TO WRITE SOMETHING AND IF U HAVE SOME STORIES IT'S :cool: TO SHARE....

:cool: :cool: :cool:

I LOVE MY SOMALIS.........../

nafta   

well i have to reply to this...!!

U will know gal by the way u feel when he/she looks at you, getting all soft in ur head. Or thinking about him/her when ur not with him. When he/she is the first thing in ur mind when u wake up and the last thing when u go to sleep. When he/she kisses u and u feel like ur having breathing difficulties, or when u get mad at urself for thinking like this cuz u think it's ****** because u neva experienced it before!

Well if all these symptoms occur then u know U'VE GOT IT BAD!!

Qac Qaac   

nafta has a pt, but honestly i don't even believe this, at the beginning there is no love, it is attraction don't get it mixed up ppl. when the two ppl just saw each other, starting to go out, find out they lots in common, that is called attraction. love will come into play, when u 2 marry. that is why it is called MAKING LOVE.

so at first b4 marriage is attraction. and the first night of u and him/her will find out if u love each other

nafta   

does marriage has to bbe involved for two people to feel loved?? Yeh true ppl have to be attracted at first but to actually marry one and another they have to love eachother, or it won't work...well to me it is like that

I don't know, i've falling in love so many times, that i'm confused whether it was love or something else :confused:

I'm not trying to scare you of hun but love is really confusing & complicating, you can get blinded by that person almost causes you to ignore the whole wide world, it can cause you pain & worst your so weak by love walahi that person could brake your heart just by looking badly @ you.

Falling in love is easy, staying in love that's harder & keeping the brother is the harderst. Their is always something, guess Their ani't such thing as profection after all?

I guess it was love other wise i wouldn't have dwelled this much aye, but it's something really i wouldn't want to change the world for cause it made me stronger in a way i feel. So don't hold back give it your all & fall hard QUEEN ;)

Tata i'm out

WOOOWw,

THANKS TO MY ALL NOMADS, IT'S GOOD TO KNOW THAT THERE'S A LOT PPL WHO'S BEEN IN LOVE OR EVEN GET CLOSED THAT AREA AND ESPECIAL THNKS TO MY SISTERS I REALY APRECIATE ALL THE WRITING AND INFO. TO MY FRST ? I ASK U GUYS COZ I HAVE A GOOD FREIND OF MINE WHO CLAIMS THAT SHE'S IN LOVE WITH ONE OF MY MALE FREINDS WHO I AM CLOSE TO SO EVERYTIME WE ALL HUNG OUT SHE ACTS COOL ALL OR SHOULD I SAY SHOW OFF A LOT AND I TOLD HER JUST BE U'R SELF THAT IS ALL U NEED IF HE SEE THE REAL U HE WILL CAME AROUND BUT NO MY FREINDS WANTS TO GET HIM NOW AND SHE WANTS ME TO TELL HIM THE NEWS OR DO HER WORK SINCE I AM KIND CLOSE TO HIM, AND MY MALE FREIND HE DOESN'T KNOW NOTHING AND HE'S WITH ANOTHER GIRL WHOM THEY HAVE GOOD THING GOING AND HE'S HAPPY WITH HIS GIRL ON TOP OF THAT HE'S NOT ENTERSTING MY FREIND AND HE DOESN'T EVEN LIKE HER, HE ALWAYS SAYS HER ATTITUDE IS TOO MUCH OR SHE'S TOO WILD OR JUST HE DOESN'T LIKE HER SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO I HAVE 3 PROBLEMS TO WORRY ABOUT 1- I DON'T WANT TO PUT MY NOISE WHERE IT DOESN'T BELONG 2-I DON'T WANT LOOSE MY GAL FREIND OR MALE FREIND 3-HE DOESN'T EVEN LIKE HER

4-HELLLLLO HE'S WITH SOMEBODY BUT MY FREIND IS VERY PERSISTANT AND SHE SAYING SHE WILL BREAK THAT RELATIONSHIP AND BUILD ANOTHER ONE WITH HER .VERY LAKAD WAYE, SORRY GUYS IT'S FOUR BROPLEMS..I TOLD MY FREIND WHY BOTHER HIM FIND SOMEONE ELSE AND SHE TELLS ME SHE HAS TO TRY IT FRST COZ SHE DOESN'T WANT TO REGRET LATER OR ASK Q? WHY NOT OR WHY DIDN'T I DO THIS OR THAT SO SHE WILL DO WHAT IT TAKES TO HAVE HIM, SCARYYY HA

HORAY SOMALI WAXAY U TIRI (ILAHAYOW NAGAHA YEY NANICIN NALAGUMA KAREE YEYNA NA NAJECLAAN NALAGAMA KAREE SOMETHING LIKE THAT IT'S BEEN LONG TIME SINCE I WRITE SOMALI SO FORGIVE ME GUYS. WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOST DO HERE LITTLE HELP WOULD DO GOOD SO PLZZZZZZZZZ GUYS WORK WITH ME HERE AND LETS FIND SALUTION FOR MY FREIND BEFORE SHE MAKES MISTAKE COZ AGAIN HE DOESN'T LIKE HER AND HE WILL TELL HER THE WAY IT'S WHICH IT'S GONNA BE BAD AND ITS NOT GONNA BE THE SAME WITH OUT THEM . OKAY NOW I AM DONE FOR NOW , I THINK .

BYE AND FOR LOVE ALL OF U.

I LOVE SOMALIS.........

Qac Qaac   

i'll make it short for u, QUEEN EYES. since both are your friends, don't get involved what so ever, tell her, i know we are good friends and everything but this is your business. don't get me involved, u know girls after she might even start think u r the reason why the brother don't like her. so my advice would be don't get involved. u said something amazing, ur friend won't even stop if she realizes he has a girl already which he likes. she will ruined that relationship, that is pure mean. tell your friend for get about this ****** attraction and don't ruin for the other girl he is with now. coz most likely shw wouldn't like some one doing that to her. so why. that is mean. don't halp her at all. untill she changes that kind of mentality. and tell her to be patient and better man might come to her.

i am just not feeling, she is even willing to break them a part, so she could have him, that is mean.

QA'QA I LIKE U'R ADVISE BUT THE THING IS WHEN I TOLD HER THAT SHE COMES BACK ACTING ALL SAD AND COMPLAINING ABOUT HER LOVE AND HOW SHE FEELS HOPELESS AND ALL THAT CRABB SO IT STARTS ALL OVER AGAIN I TOLD HER U KNOW WHAT I HAVE MY OWN BROBLEM AND OWN MAN TO THINK ABOUT SO PLZZZZZZZ BEAT IT BUT THEN AGAIN SHE'S LIKE NO UR FINE U'R MAN LOVES U BACK SO DON'T WORRY AND ALL THAT SHIT...OR SOMETIMES SHE DOES MIND GAMES SHE WOULD CALL HIS MOBILE AND BE LIKE DID U TALK TO QUEEN LATELY SHE WAS LOOKING FOR U AND HE WILL CALL ME BACK AND HE WOULD ASK ME U'R FREIND TOLD ME U WERE LOOKING FOR ME WAZZZZZZZ UP, SO I HAVE TO MAKE STORY AND TALK TO HIM ABOUT NOTHING THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE AND WHEN I AM DONE SHE WOULD BE I KNOW U HAVE STORY FOR ME WHAT DID HE SAY OR DID HE TALK ABOUT ME AND ALL THAT CRABB AND WHEN I SAY WHY DID U DO THAT FOR SHE WOULD SAY U'R MY FREIND I NEED UR HELP SO PLZZ DON'T GET MAD AT ME I LOVE THE GUY I NEED TO HEAR HIS VOICE TO ENERGIZE MY SELF AND SO ON .. SO ITS A MESSY SITUATION :confused: :rolleyes: SOMETIMES WE ALL GO TO A WEDDINGS HIS GERLFREIND AND TWO OF US ME AND MY FREIND AND SHE WOULD TALK ABOUT HER LOVE AND LIKE IT'S SOMEBODY ELSE AND POOR GIRL WOULD GIVE ADVISE THAT SHE DOESN'T KNOW ITS GONNA BE COMING TO HER AND I ALWAYS TOLD MY FREIND DON'T DO THAT U'R ASKING HOW SHE KEEPS HER MAN AND ALL HER SECRETS JUST TO GET HER MAN OR SHE WOULD THROW QUESTIONS LIKE HOW U ALWAYS KEEP HIM HAPPY OR HOW HE'S IN TO U AND ALL THAT . WHEN I TOLD HER WHILE U DOING THIS DON'T EVER COME TO ME SHE WOULD SAY I HAVE TO U'R MY FREIND WE HAVE TO FIGURE OUT MY LOVE AND DESCUSS ABOUT IT ..I TOLD U GUYS SHE MEAN AND LAKAD....

PEACE BABY...

I LOVE SOMALIS.....//

well, how would i know if i was in love?

these are my versions.

1-you will feel that there is a big bug inside of your stomach(not a butterfly but a bug)

2-you go to the bathroom and try to get this bug sorted out but it gets even worse.

3-you will remember every word he/shays.

4-you will hear your friends asking you..." why were you laughing last night when you seemed deep sleep?"

5-you will confuse him/her name with your sister/bro's name.

6-you will fail the exams as the only subject you memorised are the ones he/she taught you.

that's all i can think of now, i will be right back after i come back from the bathroom trying yet again to sort out that bug inside my stomach.

1. what's up with the butterflies..it's like they have their own civil war in you stomach!

0-normally you miss people but you'll long to see him even if you just left him.

0-funky jokes that you normally hate, with him you'll find it hilarious..

0-you'll be in class or with a family and remember things he said and you'd laugh...

0-you'll find yourself staring @ him for a reason or another...

0-you'd pay attention to every little detail..words, aims, gestures, even "Daaco" and you'd find it sexy :D maybe not icon_razz.gif