Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

India: Graduation Ceremony held by Makhir Students Association (7 parts Video)

NASSIR   

Xudeedi, INDIA ciyaar maahan. And congratz to the organizers & Maakhir Student Association.

The first speaker from among the graduates makes key points abt the value of education, that one should pursue multiple goals at the same time: never get tire of a lifetime learning, shell out to the welfare of society and work to achieve self-actualization. I think his name is Mustafa..

NASSIR   

Interesting speech here! He argues students in India get the added advantage of gaining experience and practical knowledge since the country's economy is fastly growing up. He also highlights Somali unity and culture and how to reverse the brain drain in Somalia, etc. The second one summarizes the struggle of Somalis against European colonialism, the road to independence etc.Maansha'allah, very talented Youth.

Did you see the Flad in the jeebka of ninka Gaaban(Gudoomiyaha) what a funny stuff! i know ninka Gaaban he is masiiba Yar :D ,Chicken Biryani is what i like abt this place (Hyderabad, India),,,,btw the guy name is Mohamed not Mustafe in knew him when he was in Saudi Arbia.

Somalina   

Originally posted by NASSIR:

Interesting speech here! He argues students in India get the added advantage of gaining experience and practical knowledge since the country's economy is fastly growing up. He also highlights Somali unity and culture and how to reverse the
brain drain
in Somalia, etc. The second one summarizes the struggle of Somalis against European colonialism, the road to independence etc.Maansha'allah, very talented Youth.

Very interesting speech indeed.

He has great future in politics.

NASSIR   

Nina, qofku markuu Somalinimada muujiyo ciyaar maahan. Gone are the days when we used to identify as one nation.

The time is fully ripe for a national leadership like Ahmed Gurey, Sayid Mohamed or the SYL leadership. Sooner or later, that/those leader(s) shall come.

Somalina   

" qofku markuu Somalinimada muujiyo ciyaar maahan "

I agree.

MSB (AUN) oo laga qeylinaaye waa la direyee, maxaa laga faa'iidey?

More qaxootinimo, gaajo, iyo inaan tuuksano aduunka meel walba. We created monsters on land and in the sea.

We are like the French squad that participated in the WC. :D

(waa tusaale ah isku duubni la'aanta ineysan horumar lahayn)

Hadaba hurdada goormaan ka kaceynaa? I hope soon IA.

Eid Mubarak to you and your family brother!