Sign in to follow this  
lulla

THIS IS ONLY FOR THE LADIES..

I believe wearing a hijaab is a challenge for many especially for beginners. It may start out with a good intention (wearing it for Alaah), n' again may prove to be difficult to remind themselves daily. I remember back in highschool I was tempted many times to take it off for occasions or for other reason and if my friends would've adviced me to take it off, I don't know if today I'd still be wearing it. My point is, for those starting out it takes them time to adjust, build their Imaan until they're confident enough to go out in this non-tolerant enviroment. Peace~

petite   

hayeey..waa raggiina wacdinaayo, I thought the sign at the door said "ladies only". So, what are u wadaado doing smack in the middle of a female discussion?.I'm serious.

Lulla, I once exploded at this Egyptian guy in my school cause he's like "aren't u hot?"..AND he was fresh off the boat as an international student. I told him to quit trying so hard and stop acting so ignorant cause he doesn't look cool, he sounds stupid.

Salaamu Alaikum,

Knock ! Knock

Mujahid asks for permission to enter ?

ooops does not need one :D

Applauds Haniif first and foremost well said bro :D

Buubto, Tamina, Muraad, Mizz Ish, Rahiima As-Somaal excellent contributions keep it up akhiyaarta.

Wabi Allahi Tawfiq.