Sign in to follow this  
SeeKer

LOST-Final Season

SeeKer   

lost-logo.jpg

I don't watch TV much. Between sports and PBS, there isn't much else I find interesting on the tube, but from 2004 this show has held me captive. I plan my schedule around it and wait till after the show airs to watch it (skipping all commercials) on my DVR.

Its the final season of the show, and after 6 years of following it I am not sure I will ever find a comparable show on TV. There are only three more episodes to air before the finale but I am as LOST as ever as to what the Island represents.

Are there any other SOLers, who are losties, with theories on how the show will end?

** I just hope it won't end like the Sopranos :( **

FatB   

first season was ok... but at the end of the pollar bear episode lost interest and what was the deal wiht the black smokng killing people? wtf...

Urban   

I'm on the same boat Seeker, been following it since the first season, which was one of the best, but now the show is just crazy, literally. It's one of my favourite shows on tv, but whenever I recommend it to someone, I just can't describe what the show's about without sounding silly. I can't wait to find out all the sectrets!

SeeKer   

FatB, the black smoke is MIB. If I were to map out the storyline of LOST it would take me a while to string together all the nuances. Needless to say its two episodes to the FINALE and I guess you could always watch it on DVD if your interest is piqued.

Urban I got my sister hooked on it in season four that she went out and rented all the seasons prior and watched them during the summer. Its the one show that makes you go hmmm. It borrows from mythology, pop culture and history. Absolutely crazy storyline for sure but its almost over. What did you think of them killing Sayid, Jin and Sun on the same night?

Chimera   

This show is confusing, they die but then they live, they travel through time, then they live in parallel worlds. I'm at episode ''what kate does'', so thanks alot for revealing that three of my favorite characters are killed off.

the part with Jin at the airport cracked me up:

Custom officer: what business are you in?

Jin: No English, no English.

images%3Fq%3Djin%2Bcustom%2Bofficer%2Blo

SeeKer   

^I am not sure I have perhaps watched about 1/3 of Sopranos. It gets boring after a while though :(

Mr. Prince, my bad. I didn't know there are some people lagging behind on the episodes. Good thing you said something because I was thinking of posting a synopsis of the latest episode. This weekend is the Finale!!

I might have my losties over for a get together icon_razz.gif

SeeKer   

^Cryptic? Either u are making fun of the Twin cities or you making fun of the small community of losties :D

Shouldn't u be licking your pencil and crunching numbers somewhere icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

^^ No, child( icon_razz.gif ), I'm reminding you of the show that started all off. Google it (or better still, google: Who Killed Laura Palmer). :D

N.O.R.F   

Since watching 'The Wire' all TV shows have become average.

'Band of Brothers' is also great vieing.

'The Pacific' is the next installment. I should call the Chinese lady for a copy.

SeeKer   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ No,
child
(
icon_razz.gif
), I'm reminding you of the show that started all off. Google it (or better still, google: Who Killed Laura Palmer).
:D

Well you darn right to call me a child I wasn't even born then icon_razz.gif Plus I don't get the reference yet :confused: Wanna school me?

The last series of the pacific aired lastnight and I have to say, that darn tom hanks has done it again. Band of brothers was another favourite of mine. North, stick to arab shows please.

PS: You can watch the entire series for free and in HD in a number of websites.

Norfsky, have you seen Treme. The new offering from David Simon. creater of The Wire. Its brilliant. He's done it again. totally captivating.

watch Treme.