Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

2010 World cup draw

N.O.R.F   

^Don't fall for his nonesense. Quantity buu hayaa in his flawed analysis. The rest of us just can't be bothered until we get nearer the time. If you knew his track record (evidenced in previous predictions) you would understand.

MZanzi   

Norfy A&t SAW ninki yiri ma ahan romania will win the euro2008 ;)

PS.Football analyst and presenters sometimes make watching soccer great,Laakin A&t worldcup ki oo aan lagaarin ayuu falanqeyn bilaaabay

World Cup!

I will keep my predictions untill the kick off and I see every team play at least twice in the group stages, then I will be confident to give you my predictions of the winner of the competition.

Abtigiis   

Predictions prove nothing saaxiibayaal. How many times did Pele got it wrong? No one thought Greece would win the Euro cup, right?

Anyway, Fu-Fu, Romania'da aad i dabawado I said they will do fine and they did fine. In fact, they almost eliminated Italy before missing a crucial penalty. And if I got it wrong, it doesn't mean anything.

Fiqi-hebel,

Adigu horta isu kay sheeg? Ma Gheele T ayaad tahay. It is only Gheele T and few of his cousins who are astounded Camelboys from Hawd talk about ball.

Ciyaal wagaanu kubada ciyaarayney hooyadood "soo mar , soo mar, soo mar,dumar waad u sidataa" loo qaadayey ayaan ishaynaaye, all the old guys would know 2+2 isn't 4 in football. :D

MZanzi   

Ciyaal wagaanu kubada ciyaarayney hooyadood "soo mar , soo mar, soo mar,dumar waad u sidataa" loo qaadayey ayaan ishaynaaye, all the old guys would know 2+2 isn't 4 in football.

:D:D:D:D

Adigu horta isu kay sheeg? Ma Gheele T ayaad tahay. It is only Gheele T and few of his cousins who are astounded Camelboys from Hawd talk about ball.

I see you mentioned my name there. Waryaa, not all the camel boys are created equal dee, there are always some exceptions! You are indeed an especial case.

By the way your analysis is superb, but not so sure about your footy skills you're so vehemently bragging about D :D

BOB   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

Dear BOB,

What did Romario do in 94? Finish up few balls that anyone could have scored! I think Luis Fabiano runs and assists the team more than Romario.

A&T

Fair enough Fabiano has an international goal scoring record that any player would be proud of something like 25 goals in 36 games but so is Peter Crouch who scored 18 goals in 35 and yet he can hardly get a game for England and you know why?

Most of his goals are scored against Jamaica, Stonia and so forth which means he struggles against the big boys.

As far as I’m concerned it's plain INSULT to even mention Romario in the same breath with Luis Fabiano? Romario scored 55 goals in 70 international games including 5 goals in 7 world cup games at US’ 94 and countless crucial goals like the double against Uruguay to take Brazil to US’ 94 (Remember that game in Maracana?) while the great Ronaldo scored 69 in 103 games and Careca only managed 29 goals in 60.

What’s your point BOB I hear you scream, well my point is simple. You wouldn’t choose Fabiano over these three would you? Why? Because you know if Fabiano doesn’t get the countless through balls he gets, the odd penalties and those chances handed to him on the silver platter he will struggle because we both know he doesn’t have the silky the skills of those three world legends.

my argument is based on Fabiano not being able to win the world cup for you because of the so many average players around him who would not be able to create any chances for him when Brazil come up against the bigger boys.

Without Zinho, Mazinho, Bebeto, Dunga, Branco and Taffarel Romario would have done nothing!

I'm glad you said this because it makes my argument even more sensible and prove my point because all the names you’ve mentioned above were GREAT PLAYERS in world standard and can you compare the combination of Dunga, Mazinho and Zinho to the current players of Melo (he commits too many unnecessary fouls for my liking and I can see him getting the first Red card for Brazil) Gilberto Silva (old and slow but still a legend from Arsenal perspective lol ) Ramires (light weight) Lucas (should never play for Brazil).

Zinho was a magician who had the one of the most gifted left foots I’ve ever seen and you saw in 94 how he was the heart of every good move that Brazil put together, Mazinho (I used to call him Dhabareey lol) and Dunga were only there to do the dirty work and boy didn’t they do well…believe it or not Zinho never played in Europe…how crazy is that? He was my favourite player until he retired and Il Fenomino came around.

A&T the team of 94 would eat the current squad for breakfast and I cannot believe you’re not giving them the credit that they deserve because if you look back you will realize they had everything flair and the fighting spirit and they had Edmundo, Viola (he had another sweet left foot and strangely he ONLY played 10 games for Selecao ) and a certain 17 year old Ronaldo marka ninyahow hanagu daalin kooxdaan aan meelna gaareyn.

Let them EARN my respect first…Confederation Cup was LUCKY…If US had a better manager they would've lost that match and they should have lost it.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Abtigiis   

Uncle Bob,

Fabiano iska dhaaf, I just used him as reference point to show how stationery Romario was in his days. I could have scored all the goals he scored in the 6 yard. hal maalin shoot, iyo nice header, iyo memerising defence kuma arag. Although, He was good for Barcelona and PSV. I am of the view Fabiano will not be the main striker for Brazil in 2010. Waad arki doontaa, Nilmar, Robinho, Hulk ku waas ayaa ciyaari doona.

Felipe Mello is a powerful and skillful player. Clean, foul-less tac-tac balls waa meesha brazil laga raacay. I think they are right in doing what all other teams do. Which is to stop the rhytm of the opponents with fouls. And Brazil's disciplinary records of late is superb.

if you think the following line-up will not terrorize England, I want to see which-else will do.

4-4-2 formation

Goalkeeer: Julio Ceasar

Defenders:

Lucio,

Thiago Silva,

Maicon,

Andre Santos

Midfield

Felipe Mello -DM (defensive midfielders)

Josue - DM

Diego - AM (attacking midfilders)

Kaka -AM

Strikers

Nilmar

Robinho (although i would have preferred Pato)

Let us contrast this to England:

Goalkeepr: ilaa hadda lama oga: all candidates average: Ma mis-kicking Foster, Ma Green with his timing problems, ma ninkii sida Xaaji Xunjuf maqnaa ee David James

Defence: odayaal

John Terry ooy ka dhamaatay

Rio Ferdinand ( more of good physique than value)

Ashly Cole (OK)

Milner ama Johnson (not bad but not great as well)

Midfield: admittedly their better side of the field

Gerard

Lampard

Carrick

Beckham ama waxa aan dhaamin

Strikers

Rooney (world class)

Uncle BOB malaha cid kale meesha kuma arko: Hesky, Crouch, Cole iyo West Ham iyo Aston Villa nocyadoodii

So, why do you think England is great? Because Capello is there.

No one is better than Guus Hiddink, but when you luck the quality players (in action not in name), you can do nothing. Arshavin is the revelation maalinkaad adiga iyo Norf lahaydeen madhaweyn. What is he doing at Arsenal and where is Russia? Isagoo sidii waylo muqlaysan kolba dhici unbaan arkaa anigu!!