Sign in to follow this  
Nazra

Spill SOL beans, If u Click here!

x_quizit   

Ditto layzie....working as head cashier with u at walmart is my primary reason for living...

When i first joined SOL, the community section was the bomb....until a few virtual gangistars started to diss the poor folks who were brave enuff to have their pics online....so if admin can do anything about it, i vote to get the community section back....Also the gender wars at that time were more fun, loved scaring the virtual men that maybe one day, their wife won't be their personal slave....oh how i must have burst their bubble....now SOL is full of empty topics that do not inspire the feminazi....

Until next time, keep fit and have fun :cool:

x_quizit   

That i'm deeply in love with you, until Qac swept me off my feet...now im choosing between u..maybe the sol folks can cast who's betta for me:)...how's that? or shall i post ur "i love u" pm to me here? :D ..dare me

x_quizit   

I was about to, until admin sent me an email reminding me of the rules and not violating ppl's privacy....but for all those still curious, i will send it to their email:)....

X, that’s a standard batch letter Zu has admin send to all the females and newbies for a modest fare of $9.99. a month. Surely, you didnt fall for it. icon_razz.gif

x_quizit   

Funny, he told me u'd say that...something about being irrationally jealous icon_razz.gif ....and yes i am special!....its only to me he sent...or else, he might lose his baby making capabilities :mad:

Originally posted by x_quizit:

or shall i post ur "i love u" pm to me here?

*Gasp*

He sent you one as well? :eek:

Damn the little chinese love rat! :mad: :mad:

Animal Farm, Allah ha kuu fududeeyo. :D

Lo0oL. C what I mean X. Even Zeph got one. Although I sincerely believed there was an age limit on Zu’s prospectives and that didn’t include the two of you… icon_razz.gif

I see standards are dropping like flies for the indhayar man. Zu mountains must be going through a rough patch. Zu, you have my well-wishes. :D

Originally posted by x_quizit:

Funny, he told me u'd say that...something about being irrationally jealous
icon_razz.gif
....and yes i am special!....

Excatly...The green monster resides inside her head!..and yes U r Isbeeshal smile.gif

x_quizit   

hehe 7, ur right, Zu was never into ur type, i mean how long can a man wheel ur chair around and expect to get some? icon_razz.gif

p.s.-Green is not ur color....try pink...it won't clash with ur weave :D

Bee, if he sent it to me and u, we at least know china man got taste :cool:

Originally posted by Zephyrine:

Gasp

He sent you one as well? :eek:

Damn the little chinese love rat! :mad: :mad:

You are confusing the Weekly Newsletter with a Love Letter

Athena

I see standards are dropping like flies for the indhayar man. Zu mountains must be going through a rough patch. Zu, you have my well-wishes.

U hopin for the standards to drop so u can reach...Sorry they wont drop!!!..may be when I turn 75 :D

Cheers

^ Dont flatter yourself dude. I didnt take u at 25...I wont be taking u at 75. :D

Ladies, no need to get ur knickers in a knot. I never responded to Zu’s licentious advances and I don’t intend to in the future.

p.s. I’ll keep the green weave. Matches with my high-heeled boots. :D