Sign in to follow this  
Sky

Humbling Bus!

Sky   

Boy I sure do hate the bus. Wish I had a car man, I had my first driving lesson last weekend and now I'm definetily hungry for more. Anyway my irritation towards the bus starts with the waiting. I lost my gloves and I don't feel the need to buy a new pair and I'm not the shawl kinda fella. So that causes problems when waiting for the bus in the stonecold winter. The bus driver is risking his life when he shows up to late. Now when the bus finally arrives, I always sit on my most favourite spot - in the back, preferably on the right side. If I find that spot to be taken than I can barely contain myself and sit on the left side. While my bus is driving to the busstation in a half an hour ride, I'll resort to my fiercest weapon against boringness. This weapon is called the mp3 and I update the tracks on it at least every other day like a real soldier. You know, from Snoop to Outkast and that kind of shit. When I inserted my earplugs and pressed on play, I see half of the heads in the bus looking at my direction. What in the world? Mind your own damn business. They're probably just jealous, because I'm having a little bouncing party through my skull while some others have to hold it down with looking through the window.

When we finally arrive at the busstation, I transfer from the boring bus 54 to bus 12. Bus 12 is known as the school bus, because 99% of the passengers are students and the rest took the wrong bus without knowing it. Now while I'm walking towards bus 12 I see that is packed into obliteration and waiting for more. Well hell no, I'll take the next bus in 5 minutes. I'm not in the mood to breathe second hand oxygen. So the next bus 12 arrives and this time, my favourite spot isn't in the back but the handicap seat. If there are no handicaps, you're allowed to sit there. I don't think handicaps go to college as I do, so I take the seat with full confidence. The handicap seat is fantastic, unlike the other seats you can sit in a relaxing position and you can let your arms rest on the wings. When the bus is finally packed the bus starts driving. This is mostly the funny part, when the bus gives gas. There are always some sukkers who make total fools out of themselves by falling on the floor or on another person. Somehow ladies are always the victims? The same shit goes again and again every time the bus stops at a busstop, while those who haven't managed to take a seat and lost in the survival of the fittest are staring at me like: "next time I'm sitting there!".

It's truly beautiful to see how all these people are getting humbled by the bus every day. I never get humbled by the bus. You know why? Because I simply hold onto the steel pipes made to have a grip.

juba   

^^^ that was HARSH!

but the thread is a little random. i know this is the general section but damn not that GENERAL! :D

nafta   

yup...let it all out dear!

Lie down on the couch, arms above your head...eyes closed....noo peeking....

let me take care of your wallet.... :D