Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Somali Eurotrash Gay Man on Tube Last Night.... UFF

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

For some odd reason i thought marx was a progressive somali, but you continue to paint a different picture with nonsense about euro trash and the men you meet on the tubes...

live and let live....

oh sorry saxiboow. if progressive means accepting gay euros. i'd rather be backwards.

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

^^^ More like the word "ufff" and "Akhas" two descriptive words used by the same people he is complaining about i.e. gay ama jiljileec dudes!

You wonder, the dude (Marx) have listened to the gay man's sheeko, knows where he lives, and used the word "uff" in his title and top of that he has a mowhack and sleeps whilst crying for not having a girlfriend in his life....

I think marx needs some baadiyo adadeeg in his life...go to Baadiyaha of somaliland asap would be my recommendation and let the gay english euro-som trash to their SOHO lifestyle.

:D:D

Cheers

uff and akhas are two words that come to mind when a aussie speaks more than his fair share of nacasinimo.

Originally posted by Norfsky:

Marx def need dhaqan celis. Lets have an SOL wip-round. Please donate to a good cause (Marx's rehabilitation)

dont mind at all. Perhaps SOLers who are in high salary band should donate some monies my ways? but i suppose your excluded adeer Norf. ;)

Malika   

This thread reminds me of my friend's reaction to the death that dude from boyzone..As she is watching the news, his funeral..somehow she gets really emotional,as soon as the commentator mentions his 'male' partner..she,stop the crying and turn off the tv and shouts out...bagaa wuu dineteey..uff,akhas!..Lol