Sign in to follow this  
Pujah

Transcript of Barack Obama's Speech

Pujah   

This campaign has to be about reclaiming the meaning of citizenship, restoring our sense of common purpose, and realizing that few obstacles can withstand the power of millions of voices calling for change.

I'm not ready to support him or Hillary, I think the democrats will be making a mistake if they nominate them.

Ninkaan meel ma gaaraayo, xuu isku daalinaa.

Mareykanka, the system, the institution itself a few loose well-connected, well-financed ayaa maamulo. Warbaahinta [media] waa ka koow and that the average American joe and jane feeds addictively on those, wixii loo sheego iska qaato.

Haddee dhab tahay, kaas maanta Kalifoorniya ka taliyo, Mr. Kumaando -- err Schwarzenegger -- meel ma gaareen.

Jamster   

he is a quentisential american-- muslim background; race; well travalled (brought up in Indonesia by a muslim step father) and ivy league experiance: oops! I meant what America now needs.

Pujah   

^^ What America needs and what America wants are two different things. I can bet my life savings that he wont make it to the white house.

RedSea   

^I agree.

As much as the Americans are sick of the republicans and their lame policy, they are still not ready for Women president and black vice president or vice presidents.

I think no one can get any dumber than George, but still the American populace rely so much on propagands that they will be convince that America will be finished and isn't ready specially these hostile times to have black man with who has Muslim background and a women.

Stup8d Americans.....