Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Back to the Country

Chimera   

What happened to; i'm not your enemy? The second part of the quote speaks to me, since I actually have an entire book of illustrations about my dream projects in multiple places in Somalia, and i'm wide awake!

i'm not your enemy but there was no need for you to hate on me like the way you did. we can both do a good job but you remind me of certain somaalis/black people who want to be the only 'black' in the office and feel threatened whenever they see someone else who is similar to them.

Chimera   

I'm truly sorry if I came off as disrespectful, that was not my intention, I made it clear that I admired you for going back, you walked the 'walk' but lets say you were a farmer of a successful farm, and then you told me why don't you return home and start your own farm? My reply would be; my intention is to create several mega farms through the resources I plan on requiring, which would take some time.

This is in no way should be interpreted as looking down on the farmer.

pathetic adaam. that abstract explanation doesnt atone for your envy and jealous. kulaha farmering. saxib, if your interested in farms merka is fertile so come down here and walk the walk as it were.

Blessed   

Originally posted by Alpha Blondy:

quote:Originally posted by *Blessed:

Waar Marx-ow, Illahay baan ku daarshee magacan qalafsan iska dhig. Alpha blondy ku lahaa. Innaa Lillaah.

Alpha Blondy is an Ivorian roots musician. I bet you didnt know that!
icon_razz.gif
Ka dar oo dibi dhal. Should've kept that fact to yourself, blondy.