Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

Some useful sites.....

Salaan...

Shaqsiyoow, macalinka weyn, soon wanaagsan horta. Xaalada ka waran? Masuuri saana ii dheh yaa musee. orangeyes.gif

Duqa, laakiin, we can understand the health tips or exam notes, but, but, but, but Eastenders?????? Maan, those "lots" in this forum may not even know what it is, let alone it being a useful site.

I however watched one episode of that show that had this mean-looking character: a bald, stocky short guy who owned a cafe or a pub business store. In that episode, he wanted to murder someone, I don't know if he achieved murdering that person or not, so did he commit?

One thing I wonder is that the British soap operas are broadcast at night, while folks down here in North America watch them in the afternoons.

Macsalaama.

LoL Miskiinooow....waa baxaaliyaakee sxb ...Ramadan kariim to you too.

a bald, stocky short guy who owned a cafe or a pub business store. In that episode, he wanted to murder someone, I don't know if he achieved murdering that person or not, so did he commit?

...I was hoping you enjoy it too hehehehehhe To be honest I never get time to watch it but Im sure someone here should be able to keep us up to date.

Rokko - Yeah and there are many addicts too Im sure.

Im sure alot you have come across interesting sites so why not post them on here so we get to induldge

Here is one for the people who live in the uk

Find that address!

L Plates

Homeoffice

Useful for those who want to study and work in the UK

N.O.R.F   

lol, too right, everyday i have problems, gettin home is the worst! i have become this agreessive driver u dont wanna mess with! :mad:

N.O.R.F   

lol@gaad wade!

u can say that, if i'm late i'm the Somali Schumacher, if not, i drive like Miss Daisy! Dont think its a good idea to stray from the topic or Shaqsi will get annoyed, but we cant help it can we?

Well Northerner not to worry bro...I got you the right Map which pinpoints the exact place you wanna go to ...So you can make good use of it to avoid driving like Miss Daisy smile.gif

Ooopsss I just forgot to find a site for Driving stress ...believe me driving in London could easily make you a victim of highblood pressure especially during peak hours.