Sign in to follow this  
askme

WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?

askme   

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU SOMALI (IF YOU ARE SOMALI) Speak such good enlish....it is not just european english but it must be american english

:eek: YOu must live there in USA/CANADA for long time I bet most of you born there.......

if so how many are you lot many in some particular cities arent you.........

WHAT A DIFFERENCE HERE IN UNITED KINGDOM AND AMERICA subxanallah :eek:

OKe all Im asking is stop using them words

THEM difficult words I DOUBT IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU CHAT BOUT.

BESS smile.gif ,,,,,Haye HE. ;) .......OKE wayyahay.... :D

BARASHA WANAAGSAN ISKU KEY BARA ANIGA KULIGIIN SABABTU nobody gave me introduction to you and INDUCTION TO THIS NEW CLASS ROOM :D:D

Tuujiye   

Askme..kkkkkkkkk.. waraa magac waalan aa la soo gashay.. wlc sxbkee... Aniga sidaa u jeedid Tuujiye aa la idhahaa waxaana ku magac dheerahay garab Tuujiey aka Qaar maroodi aka Ina baqti lagde..... Waxaa jeceshahay iigu yeer.. Waxaana Kasocdaa Ciyaalkii xaafada hore...... WLC to the crew..

Wareer Badanaa!!!!

ScarFace   

OKe all Im asking is stop using them words THEM difficult words I DOUBT IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU CHAT BOUT.

^^^^askme get a dictionary and look up the words :D in the meantime wardee soo fadhiiso heres a kursi for you..... :D

another thing you ask why they "Speak such good enlish...." CUT and PASTE properly have broken azz english :D:D