Sign in to follow this  
codetalker

The Matrix Revolutions: The Trilogy Ends

No, I won't ruin it for the peeps who have yet to watch the last installment of The Matrix, Revolutions. However, I did wanna hear people's takes on how the story ended.

Were you surprised? Shocked? Neutral?

All I can say is that I didn't expect that ending. Incredible acting, amazing special effects and a tight plot made this Matrix better than the second one, the Matrix Reloaded.

i hated it, but it was better than reloaded, which, looking back with sobriety from all the hype, was pretty awful. the first one is a classic.

I must admit though I am yet to see the Matrix Revolutions (perhaps will wait for the DVD), I enjoyed the Reload as much as I enjoyed the first. As BuzhFamilEnt puts it “Incredible acting, amazing special effects” and avant-garde innovations. Love it. My kind of movie!

RayZak   

i have seen last night..it was good.

agent william was acting good.."mr. anderson..nice to see u again; we missed you"

ha that was good acting...

I jus seen it dawg. I liked it. BUt I thought the Matrix Reloaded had more special effects, esp that freeway chase that lasted like 25 min. That was off the hook. As for REVOLUTIONS, the ending didn't satisfy my apetite for a good story. But thats what the Wachowski brothers wanted I guess. Good trilogy tho. Better than the LORD OF THE RINGS, with its long azz movies.

Peace

Liqaye_ Ain't nobody talkin' about the "Lord of the Rings"...calm down.

But enuf of that...I saw the "Revolution" and it was real nice...but comparing it to 'Reload" it's less action. Just wished that the "Revolution had something like the higway scene in "Reload". But it's off da hook. Keanu Reeves....ummmmm...that's all I got to say. :D

And this isn't the last installment...there's another one coming called "Return of the King" :D

Originally posted by BuZh FamiLy Ent:

No, I won't ruin it for the peeps who have yet to watch the last installment of The Matrix, Revolutions. However, I did wanna hear people's takes on how the story ended.

Were you surprised? Shocked? Neutral?

All I can say is that I didn't expect that ending. Incredible acting, amazing special effects and a tight plot made this Matrix better than the second one, the Matrix Reloaded.

One word

Boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif

Originally posted by stpaulchick:

ummmmm...that's all I got to say.
:D

And this isn't the last installment...there's another one coming called "Return of the King"
:D

i think thats the last of lord of the rings, not matrix. but i dont care what people say, lord of the rings ROCKS!!!

*pushes up glasses, and pumps asthma inhaler*

I have to say sadly enough I watched it twice! (don’t ask why) and No, I though they could have done much better, Matrix Reloaded was off the hook! But The Revolutions was kind of *cough* I mean look @ the whole pic and see Neo (who is part of the matrix creator *the old man with white hair*) will sacrifice his life to save his fellow Zion citizens *sounds familiar*? Especially the last scene when he is stretched and light all around him I mean I swear I saw a blonde guy with blue eyes in such position can't remember who it was though!

Miriam1   

Lol Conspiracy, i agree the symbolism in the movie was very evident but it was from the begining with the name of the city "Zion" Neo being the One and all..It was okay, didnt make me go WOW WOW WOW WOW lol but i loved reloaded it was amazing so was the first matrix naturally!

I was just watching T3 today i kind liked even though i hate arnold the movie isnt that bad at all.

I haven't seen it... and from what everyone's saying, I don't think I will... unless someone else rents it and i have nothing to day, in which case I'll watch it...

By the way, is there a 15-minute orgy scene in Revolutions also?

...I love replying to outdated posts