Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

A Love Letter

Nephissa   

Dearest Halimo:-

I am very happy to inform you that I have fallen in love with you since Tuesday, the 2nd of March 2005.

With reference to the meeting held between us on the 2nd of March 2005 at 1500 hours, I would like to present myself as a prospective boyfriend.

Our relationship would be on probation for a period of three months and depending on compatibility, would be made permanent.

Of course, upon completion of probation, there will be continuous relationship training and relationship appraisal schemes leading up to promotion from lover to spouse.

The expenses incurred for coffee and entertainment would initially be shared equally between us. Later, based on your performance, I might take up a larger share of the expenses. However I am broad-minded enough, to be taken care of, on your expense account.

I request you to kindly respond within 30 days of receiving this letter, failing which, this offer would be ceased without further notice and I shall be considering someone else.

I would be happy, if you could forward this letter to your friend if you do not wish to take up this offer.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Yours Forever, Farah.

Bess.   

i don't think that bishaaro wrote the letter personally.....it might be a joke or something... :confused:

Nephissa   

^^ LOL. Reply to the god damn letter girls.

And NO, Bishaaro is not a guy. Found this letter, thought was funny and wanted to share it.

Bess.   

don't worry about me...am always happy....am glad 4 ur sake that u followed the advice....ciao now... ;)

Pujah   

bishaaro sory sista....was trying to be funy i gues it ddn't work....not good at it you know..thought i should try my hands at the art

Bess.   

Dear Farax,

Thank you for your interest. I have reviewed your offer and I am pleased to inform you that I have some stipulations of my own.

Upon meeting you, I have found some things to be lacking that I would like you to improve before any further contact between us. I hope that you are not offended by these requests and you would look upon them as constructive criticism.

One thing that I have noticed that you were having a little trouble with was your physical presentation i.e. Style. It looked like you were still stuck in the 80’s, with the Miami vice look. I wasn’t particularly taken with the pastel blazer and the jerry curl, but I’m sure you were not at your at your best that day, and could look better. Further more, you might have gone a little over board with the cologne, after the meeting my sinuses were cleared, thanks to your over powering cologne.

During our meeting, I noticed your lack of comprehension regarding current events, and your constant bragging of having your own taxicab did not mentally stimulate me. Am pleased for you that you are quite business minded, but I was hoping for a little bit more intellectual banter.

As for the tea and coffee expenses, I wouldn’t want to impose on you and take away the money from your two wives and their many children.

Upon reviewing your letter I have concluded that we will not suit, and I wouldn’t wish you on my friends either. Taken my advice to heart and please forget me and move on to another more suitable Xalimo.

Wishing you the best in your endeavors

Xalimo

Dear Xaliimo

Firstly i would like to thank you for your NOT so kind and informative reply, and I did however look on to your reply as nothing less of destructive criticism.

Don’t read too much in the physical appearance xaliimo, for in few years you too will be a worn out athletic shoe. Being still stuck in the 80’s keeps me grounded and the abusiveness of the cologne bottle is merely nothing but healthful living.

You didn’t clearify whether you wanted to wear intellect or gucci bag to the mall, because it’s my cash will buy you the best of this in life not intellect. And since your so concerned about the well being of my wifes, i suggest you marry me so that we can worry about them together.

Since you concluded that you and i can’t be a pair, I advice you to reconsider this proposal, for xaliimo like yourself needs faarax like myself.

Always at your disposal

faaxax

asxantu

Pujah   

Dear Faarax

As I have mentioned before I have some conditions that I want you to meet before I could consider or reconsider your offer. One thing I can’t overlook is the fact that you are not only stuck in the 80s but your unwillingness to change and move forward to the right direction.

Now since you mentioned Xalimo needs Faarax and I tend to agree with you, I need you to make some changes starting with that jerry curls. Your physical appearance is not that bad considering that you are Faarax your style however kills my mood.

As far as your cash buying me the best there is in this world I suggest you start spending some of that in updating your wardrobe. Believe me I don’t need you to spend penny of your hard earned money on me I can afford both my Gucci bags and designer shoes.

Now that you know where I stand do you still need me to reconsider your offer?

Xaliimo