Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

SISTERS ADVICE NEEDED

Salam sisters,

I wanted to ask you an advice about the ways I would convince a sister to try to wear a hijab. Their is a sister that I am friends with who has asked me questions regarding the covering of her hair. How do I convince her to do it for allahs sake?.

To be quite honest, all you can do it encourage her to wear it. If she doesn't listen then it's between her and her god. Try to tell her that if you are a muslim then it's a "Must" to wear your hijab other then that this has nothing to do with you. Even though I understand you are trying to help her out, to save her from the hell fire.

~I believe that I helped you in some sort of way~

smile.gif

what i would do:

~when you see other girls in hijaab, compliment them to her, and admire them (so she ends up respecting them, and wanting their respect(or wanting to to be respected like that))

~give her the reasons that girls wear hijaab, (upholding dignity,piety ect).

~tell her to try it ,

~then compliment her on it...

~tell her that its not about choice, but the fact that it is compulsary for girls to wear hijaab.

~find out and tell her the punishments for not wearing a hijaab.

I am humbled by your comments!. I will use your advice on her but as you well know, its is hard to convince a fellow human being of anything that is good for them!.

Peace