Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

London: Charity Fundraising Event for Orphans

Juxa   

in fact ibti told me if you were excused to attend you would triple and send the other half instead, she is likely to enjoy the show more

we will miss your wit and good company of course

NGONGE   

^^ Good cause, dear, good cause. No arm twisting. :D

Anyway, the last time I made a donation the prize was a dinner with Serenity. I'm still waiting.

Blessed   

Originally posted by deleted:

North I totally agree, but most Somalis have "What's in it for me" attitude when it comes to their pocket. And even after you give them all that, they complain about ticket price :confused:

The Islaamo and deen inclined would do it with no questions asked. Anyway, this is better than nothing, so good on ya hon. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Baluug:

45 pounds is like $90CDN, kinda steep but I can afford it. A little harder to get would be the $1000 plane ticket to London. Sorry can't make it
icon_razz.gif

We'll make a deal, dahabshill will send the money and add it to the charity account with no commission. smile.gif I will settle for $200!

Tuuji Haada ayan heeshin, and now you are calling me a crook tuug? :eek:

Resist It is for charity, and we expect people to contribute more than £45, that is just the start. I am hoping that everyone at least pays £100 through out the night. By no means I'm implying that people will get a business exchange for their money, it is a good cause so I expect people to close their eyes and just hand it over.

Ngonge, I want double what you gave last time, I heard you got a pay rise dhee and I am your yearly sadaaqa. smile.gif I will make sure I bring you some bakhlawa from Syria (or shisha filling?) icon_razz.gif

Nuune Yes I noticed you said you are coming, so I am expecting to see you and your monies.

KArl Words have no value, so pay for your ticket first.

Ibtisam   

Thank you for all those who turned up, paid the ticket price and then some more. May allah reward you and bless your wealth.

Juxa   

and may allah reward you for organizing and being so generous.

i cant wait the contribution from reer north america smile.gif

Ibtisam   

Hi Val smile.gif

Anyone wishing to donate or have an outstanding balance from the Auction here are the account details.

Islamic Children's Rescue Agency aslo known as Somali Centre for Education and Development.

Account Name:

Islamic Children's Rescue Agency

HSBC Bank

Account No: 81698850

Sort Code: 40-05-19

Ibtisam   

^^thanks, smile.gif I was just the poster child really, all the work was done by everyone else. A small team effort. alhumdulilah.