Sign in to follow this  
Quite -Storm

I Thought it Will Be Easy But I Was Wrong !!!!!

I Always loved ridding bikes and that’s why I booked myself for A Basic Compulsory Test which everyone has to take before they can ride a 125cc on the road.

This afternoon I just came back from my motor cycle test and all of this week I was very happy and I could not wait to take my test.

so this morning I got up with a big smile on my face and I looked outside and it was sunny and beautiful, I said to myself I am gone have a nice day and gone pass this test easily, so I went out 8 AM and went to the testing area, I paid the rest of the money and we got briefed about safety stuff and bike clothing, after we got briefed we went to the test area and we were introduced to the bikes and the controls and other thing, after that I jumped on the bike and a soon as I jumped on it felt kind of heavy and I lost my control and dropped it ......looooool you see I have never ridden a bike before until today, I have ridden a bicycle before but this bike was heavy and I was so embarrassed to say the least, I apologized and the instructor help me to pick up the bike, then after that I turn the bike and put in 1st gear and I was rolling away with stutter and after a while I got used it except for the throttle which was a bit sensitive and every time I push down its start to accelerate to fast, then after that I was a little comfortable with it and I was confident that I was gone master it so I went around the car park and it was an amazing experience that I am actually riding a bike which I always wanted to ride and after few rounds the inspector said now it’s the time to learn how to change the gears from first to second and so on so he showed me and I was struggling in the beginning but at the end I got the hang of it and after few rounds when I was turning to the left lost control my grip and push the accelerator to the max and that made me loose control and I hit the barrier and came off the bike and luckily I hit the grass and rolled over, the bike was crushed and it was leaking something and the inspector came running to me and said are you ok and being the embarrassed that I am said oh I think I hurt my wrest, he said stay there and don’t move, after a while I was ok but shocked to say the least and my hands were shacking like crazy from the shock, I have never thought that riding was this hard and I never had a clue about bikes, it was always a dream to me to ride a bike and there I am on the side of the barrier crushed, I was so shattered to see my dream being crushed, I was so loving every moment of it until that little incident, for a moment I said to myself you have been living in fantasy and its time to wake up from it but being the strong person that I am I said to myself nothing is gone make give up my dream and I am not gone give up and I will keep pursuing my dream until I get it and I am not gone let anyone discourage me from doing so, and thats why i booked myself again next week for More crushes, the inspector has a nick name for me now, they call me Kamikaze looooooool.

what I have learned today is that nothing is easy and practice make perfect, I am glad that it happened and I am sure learned a great lessons from it, the main thing is that I am ok in one piece All Hamdualhi.

Davide-R1-TankCam-GSXcrash-24sec.jpg

Quiet..Sxb.....Dont give up.. I was thinkin bout the same Thing... Ride My own Bike on the Highways and Metroways...But I will wait for one more Year b4 i try. insh allah..I will follow ur story and see how it ends..if U die..or break ur spine..or U get some other nasty injury..I wont go after it...hehehhe....otherwise..I will use u as inspirition and tell my self next year " if Quiet did it..so can I"

Take care sxb..

Cheers

shyhem   

The closest i ahve been to motorbikes is watch dem crazy harley davidson 100 degrees leather on my azz folks parade their bikes on the streets.Lets just say ain't ready to break my knee cap.

Good luck to the fellow trying to learn.