Sign in to follow this  
Pujah

Is she for real?

Pujah   

Barbara Bush calls evacuees better off

WASHINGTON, Sept. 6 - As President Bush battled criticism over the response to Hurricane Katrina, his mother declared it a success for evacuees who "were underprivileged anyway," saying on Monday that many of the poor people she had seen while touring a Houston relocation site were faring better than before the storm hit.

"What I'm hearing, which is sort of scary, is they all want to stay in Texas," Barbara Bush said in an interview on Monday with the radio program "Marketplace." "Everyone is so overwhelmed by the hospitality."

"And so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway," she said, "so this is working very well for them."

Mrs. Bush toured the Astrodome complex with her husband, former President George Bush, as part of an administration campaign throughout the Gulf Coast region to counter criticism of the response to the storm. Former President Bush and former President Bill Clinton are helping raise money for the rebuilding effort.

White House officials did not respond on Tuesday to calls for comment on Mrs. Bush's remarks.

Here

Castro   

Ceebla, what could you possibly expect from a woman who chose non other than Dubya to father her children? I mean, come on, if you think Dubya is a retard, imagine what the woman he tricked into marrying him is like.

I have people at work who, upon hearing of thousands of NO evacuese, were talking of getting extra locks for their homes and being more vigilant. I'm sitting there thinking what a bunch of inhumane ba$tards. As if these people who've lost everything and live in a stadium would go out and rob them. Black people are going to heaven wholesale for all the shidh they live through here, there and everywhere.

Kashafa   

Originally posted by Castro:

Ceebla
, what could you possibly expect from a woman who chose non other than Dubya to father her children? I mean, come on, if you think Dubya is a retard, imagine what the woman he tricked into marrying him is like.

Although the Bush-man is capable of many despicable acts( wars of agression etc), I don't think he'd stoop to marrying Barbara Bush. His Mom.

Apologies can be sent to: 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington, DC 20500

Castro   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

Although the Bush-man is capable of many despicable acts( wars of agression etc), I don't think he'd stoop to marrying Barbara Bush. His Mom.

I do have an agenda, that much is clear. And sometimes in my zeal to bring the house of Bush down, I mistake mom for dad for son for wife for drunken daughter for dog. I still think the whole clan sucks a$$. No apologies offered.

Kashafa, feel like coffee? Talk to senile papi. ;)

Kashafa   

^^ Only if it ain't Starbucks. The Boycott is in full swing and there's no stoppin it.

DOWN STARBUCKS DOWN. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA umm hehe ah umm yeah, waa saas.

Ceebla, to some extent shes right.

The conditions in those projects were just horrible,very horrible. Now they can go to good schools, safer neighborhoods and better healthcare. Katrina was a blessin in disguise

Having said that, anything that comes out from the bushes & republicans, can be and will be taken as an insult and racism. :mad: