Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Things Somali Ladies shouldn't do in the next few weeks!

Fabregas   

OK, its Euro 2008: Farax Football addicts seasons kicks in! A few tips for our good Xalimos and good sisters on how not to ruin the football fun for the the faraxz:

1. Don't start hoovaring the house when the football is on!

2. Don't come in the living room and pretend you're interested in football: " ya ciyaraya, Brazil"? No, ehm, it's the Euros"! Very annoying when people pretend their interested in football. You have 2 keep schooling them and tell them such things like, " Romario isn't playing".

3. Don't be a xasiid and say " caanihi is finish, get your *** to Tesco"...when there's twenty minutes of the semi final left.

4. Don't say " Maxa ka Galay, waa laba Gaal" Like my Auntie says annoyingly!

Of course, I want have such problems, as I'm free :D ! But some of the older brothers might have such.....broblems...make life easier for the Faraxz eh?

Ibtisam   

Only time we have family time in my house is to watch football. Even my old edo becomes a football hooligan, I always yaab for a few moment, when she starts shouting, kuwaa caas baan laa Jiira, waar xaaka kubaad isoga kaaxeyeh! Lol :D . She always picks the team with the most “black” players, bless her “Waa aniga iyo Afrikanka”! She cracks me up. Lol

NGONGE   

The first person to decipher what this woman wrote in Somali above wins an all expenses paid return trip to Burkina Faso. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^WHy it looks perfect :D maax ku haya?? :cool: I hope you can live up to your side of the offer, because it is not that hard! :rolleyes:

STOIC   

^^^^There is still hope for me as I can spot somebody who is worse than me in writting Somali! :D

kuwaa caas baan laa yiriha, waar xaaka kuubaad isooga caaxeeyeh!

:confused:

Ibtisam   

Kuwaa (Those)

Caas (Red)

Baan (I am)

Laa jiira (With them)

= I am with the red ones (I am supporting the reds) icon_razz.gif

Shall I carry on...??

Fabregas   

kuwaa caas baan laa yiriha, waar xaaka kuubaad isooga caaxeeyeh!

:confused: [/QB]

:D:D I think you need to get yourself a SOmali tutor, probably Ngonge?

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

Only time we have family time in my house is to watch football. Even my old edo becomes a football hooligan, I always yaab for a few moment, when she starts shouting, kuwaa caas baan laa Jiira, waar xaaka kubaad isoga kaaxeyeh! Lol
:D
. She always picks the team with the most “black” players, bless her “Waa aniga iyo Afrikanka”! She cracks me up. Lol

Geeljire et al haters :rolleyes: This is perfect..ish.. :(

Malika   

Ibti,bless your edo,she reminds me of myself! :D

Geeljire,the faraaxs'now days prefer to watch footy at the mafrish anyway! or is that only my faraax.. :D

NGONGE   

^^ ^^ I never said she was not. In fact, I'm sure she is. But up there, she's talking an entirely different language. Is it possible for someone to be dyslectic in Somali? :D