Sign in to follow this  
Khalaf

The Parent Negotiations

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Skipper:

is rudy some sort of relationship expert Khalaf?

The Rude man knows how to deal. Dont listen to lilly, Rudy's law keep your halimo close but keep your wallet closer. :D

Skip if u need advisor hire me for charge: 10 dollas an hr, i got mad skills man ull see great change with ur halimo in no time :cool: :D

Lilly I answered the question that was posed, had nothing to do with personal believes or not, but it was like an "if" question and those type of questions arent universal, i know ppl who married for sake of Allah ie a handicap to provide for them.

skipper has been hanging out 2 long with gilligan

yo, i have no idea wat race that video was for.. for sure, it aint for nomads.

in american, when xalimo marries a foreigner, shes the bread winner... so skipper, before u chill with them, ask them to show u the money!!

its hell supporting 2 clans on 1 pay check.. u can kiss your wallet good bye. word skipper.

Skipper   

Rudy the point you made are very entertaining but also unfortunately very true. When a nomad fella wants to marry a xalimo then he must buy the xalimo some gold, pay some generous money to the in laws, finance a big shiny wedding and also the poor farax is expected to forward some top dollars to her parents every months thorough dahadshil. Now dont get me wrong because i would love to marry in the near feature but to be expected to shoulder all those responsibilities is a burden to say the least.

Khalaf i like your offer but i have the experience and the innteligence to keep my xalimo close and my wallet even closer.