Sign in to follow this  
Abu-Salman

Reer SOL: Donation Time (Annual Somali Appeal)

Primo, we pray Allah to grace the sisters and brothers who organised The annual Somali Appeal event with total forgiveness, particularly Sayid, Ibtisam and others; likewise I hope the rest of us may feel inspired and continue supporting them in such a crucial activity.

Secundo, all the following:

Faarax-Brown,

Duceysane,

Poker,

Kool-Kat,

Cara,

Nassir,

Tuujiye,

Johnny B,

Nuune,

Hatu,

General Duke,

Fabregas,

Peacenow,

Naden,

The Point,

Mustapha-Duale,

Mr Somalia,

Norfsky,

Eng Cadde,

Dhagax-Tuur,

Cowke,

LST,

Dabshid,

iyo kuwa kale oo badan...

are reminded they can still donate (from 2 to 2m, the niyah matters most) from anywhere and that the proceeds will go to those most deserving accross the Somali regions including NFD & Oga-denia need in all acountability, in partnership with NGOs such as ADT, Al Hijra, Oxfam etc (professionals among Annual Somali Appeal are entrusted with monitoring everything from the donation to the water well built or donated truck loads, no overhead whatsoever guaranteed!).

Tertio, it happens that I am one of the volunteers (with a flexible target of £1000), kolka kistada ha la iska aruuriyo anigana ducada ayaa la igu ogyahay...more details will follow as we get updated ia

Paragon   

salaan sare, abu-Salmaan. Brother it was an honour to meet you at least. Forgive for my little quip about 'dambi is not good for you' :D

Good topic. And praise to the organisers and volunteers of this project. Nothing could be nobler than it. Kudos.

Juxa, not everyone was introduced you know? We hid him as our wild card. :D

Wcs brother Jamaal11, I too was honored to meet you, really appreciated how caring and civilised many Solers are.

Of course, Sayid did not plan banners with Sol nicknames thus why we had to resort to the "oo kana waa ayo" :D

Special kudo too for the "dambi rescuing" as I give you the benefit of doubt against less holy incentives for doing so :D

Kool_Kat   

While I don't mind giving financial donations, will receipts be provided for tax purposes? :D I joke! I joke!

Could you post more details as where/how one can donate pls?

Juxa   

koolkat take a look at the other topic, more info than that maskaxdaa kuqarxi

i propose u sell 2 pairs of shoes on ebay, that would raise more than £500.

J11 that is true, sayid maasha allah did a good job inkastoo uukululaaday xoogaa.

ibti also was maasha allah, anigu i cover the background.

Kool_Kat   

Juxa adi qab qable yaasha yar yar aa ku jirtaa miyaa? Why cover the background?

Although I wouldn't mind selling my shoes on ebay, £500 is over a $1000 Canadian soo ma'ogid? Bal hal zero ka jar shanta boqol...

Meesha eerakundhishin majirin miyaa, reer Qardhood kuleelkooda meel dheer majiree, intuu Sayid kululaanaayo intee jirteen... :D

***Goes off to search for the other thread

Cabdow   

It would be great if you guys can provide somewhere we can contribute our kumi iyo taano to, Xawaalad account or something!

Ps. I was gonna say thank you all for the great job you doing, but then i remembered the saying 'La shukra callal waajib' smile.gif

Ibtisam   

I am going to Dahabshil today to get account number for our appeal, that way you can all do your part.

Brother Abu-Salmaan, you got here before me, I was thinking of posting similar thread to raise my bit. :D But hey SOLers you heard the brother, get your money out. I will post details on here later in the week inshallah.

By the way, no point thanking anyone, we have so much to do till Dec. I will only accept thanks after it is all done, till then I am only accepting help :Dsmile.gif