Che -Guevara

A Good advice from Amb. Tarzan

galbeedi   

These are the only to options left for Farmaajo.

He should give government operations to Rooble and prepare for the elections.

Otherwise the Somali train will be left to the mercy of certain members of the IC who seem to be suicidal. I have never seen in my life a small pity disagreements  transformed to an almost full blown civil war. 

The devil works in mysterious ways. These [people have mastered how to create chaos. Too bad Farmaajo had given them the chance to meddle.

galbeedi   
5 minutes ago, Apophis said:

It is high stake game and not suitable for a fragile country like Somalia

I think that is probably the main issue here. When I debate the most sensible members of the opposition, they kept telling me that " Somalia is a project that is been reconstructed slowly but surely, and doesn't need a big shift to one direction".

Yet, Some us have been watching this reconstruction for 20 years since Cart, Djibouti, and we are becoming impatient..

I am not demonizing the opposition who should use every available schemes to oust him, but the IC community who has extensive experience, power and political will has allowed these small issues to foster. In day one, they would have put these guys some pressure and single out the spoilers.

I am afraid as ambassador Tarzan said, if we done move quickly to election things might get out of hand.

galbeedi   
20 hours ago, Apophis said:

The whole holdup was the gedo issue, which has been a personal issu

For many of us who supported the Farmaajo agenda we thought Ahmed Madoobe was venerable from within the JUbbaland opposition. Looking back Farmaajo had rejected the election of Madoobe first and then revered that decisions without reaching a settlement. And looking the hostile envirmental in Kenya, the Gedo and Kenya file was a failure.

If Farmaajo played well ,Jubbaland with gedo led by Ahmed Madoobe could have been his base. Farmaajo aligned all his political  and futures hopes on the HAG  community basket, and time will tell if that move was worth the effort. Both the HG and Dayniile community rewarded with premier shop were the first to unleash the militia.