Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

Islam Channel: the hidden Agenda

Ibtisam   

Mantra: YEs ensure you take the tags/ Labels off your clothes as well, :eek: loool

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

quote:Originally posted by ibtisam:

^she went mad on me for drinking coke, and swore by God and told me i was drinking Palestinian blood and should be ashamed of myself, i was not impressed with her at all. Needless to say i told her to hit the masjid and learn the deen before becomin a scholar,
:D

YEah she sued them and got money

Now I am mad at you for dissing Gabar kaa weyn oo Islaamtay! Shame on you, and don't drink too much Coke while it is what keeps you chubby!

Our people are starving and you are enjoying cabitaan qaboow iyo coke baas!!

Oh dear, you really need to die soon!
She was there to answer for herself, no need for you to stretch over, and in any case I did not “diss” her, I gave her good advise.

Whether it keeps me chubby or not is none of your business, aaflaagad keep it. Why is are some people so Obsessed with certain things!. Shaaqlaan baadan taadku :rolleyes:

And I suppose you don't drink or eat and live in rat hole somewhere living below poverty lines,... oh of course with internet connection :rolleyes: Tell me how does you starving along with them help them?

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

I could never bring myself to watch any programs that Ms Yvonne Ridley presents. She always manages to irritate me with her sanctimonies air. I much prefer to watch other Middle Eastern channels (Sharja TV is good value). Besides, when The Islam channel started it was exciting and seemed like a novel (but much needed) idea. Now, whenever I had a quick glance at it I was always struck by its similarity to all those evangelical channels you get on satellite TV.

I know what you mean akhi. Whenever i turn to the IC i'm confronted with political shows, chat shows, nasheeds and adverts. Hardly any ISLAM!

I would recommend Huda TV for an English Islamic TV channel.

Originally posted by ibtisam:

Mantra: YEs ensure you take the tags/ Labels off your clothes as well, :eek: loool

quote:

quote:

^she went mad on me for drinking coke, and swore by God and told me i was drinking Palestinian blood and should be ashamed of myself, i was not impressed with her at all. Needless to say i told her to hit the masjid and learn the deen before becomin a scholar,

Now I am mad at you for dissing Gabar kaa weyn oo Islaamtay! Shame on you, and don't drink too much Coke while it is what keeps you chubby!

She was there to answer for herself, no need for you to stretch over, and in any case I did not “diss” her, I gave her good advise.

Whether it keeps me chubby or not is none of your business, aaflaagad keep it. Why is are some people so Obsessed with certain things!. Shaaqlaan baadan taadku :rolleyes:

And I suppose you don't drink or eat and live in rat hole somewhere living below poverty lines,... oh of course with internet connection :rolleyes: Tell me how does you starving along with them help them?
You cut my mouth with all that your anger! Bal raali ahow, koley inaan wax kuu sheego baan rabaye!

Oh, I forget my mother's advice, to never talk about a woman's food intake and how much she eats! Please forgive me, I committed the most cardinal sin today!

Your anger really reflects something that exists, I think, but please keep drinking the Coke. And at the end, May you look like Opprah Winfrey, Insha-Allah!

Say aamiin, if you want! :D

Changed   

This woman is INSANE alright.. She irritates me ..why do many of the converts become radical innitially ..seriously..she claims that the taliban are not following the teaching of Islam which is why she accepted Islam however she praises them and claims they had it bad with the media...ooh come on. she is SICK but insha all h with the grace of allah subxanahu watacallah she will change for the better ameen...pray for her ladies and gents.. she has taken the courage to accept Islam and may allah grant her the knowlege to learn about islam

Ibtisam   

quote:Originally posted by ibtisam:

Mantra: YEs ensure you take the tags/ Labels off your clothes as well, loool

quote:

quote:

You cut my mouth with all that your anger! Bal raali ahow, koley inaan wax kuu sheego baan rabaye!

Oh, I forget my mother's advice, to never talk about a woman's food intake and how much she eats! Please forgive me, I committed the most cardinal sin today!

Your anger really reflects something that exists, I think, but please keep drinking the Coke. And at the end, May you look like Opprah Winfrey, Insha-Allah!

Say aamiin, if you want!
I wish it did cut off your mouth :rolleyes: Maa waax noo sheek baad naaga maaqlasi? :rolleyes: your advised is not needed/wanted nor is it appricated so ciirka uu sheek. Aadigo skinny straving farah aah I don't see how you can look down on someone like her :rolleyes: :confused: you seriously do have something missing in your head.

In any case sheekaad haalka kuu daaf and shaaqo kaal doono!