Che -Guevara

H^awiye waa Xaaji, Qaranka Duulaan kuma aha

galbeedi   

I am sorry Hassan Sheikh has fallen to a trap.

He would have said that he will " fight Farmaajo through legal means and will oppose anyone who uses or insights violence".

Instead he called for tribal war. 

This new HAG conference disarmed Hassan Sheikh and company. I told you before that,  I Galbeedi , and Hassan Sheikh both came from places that are far away from Mogadishu.

Hassan Doqonsanaa, Buula Xuubey baan degayaa oo militia beeleed gayna.

Hoobiyo dambe haduu soo dhaco ha la soo qabto.

Shurwac   

MMA, Ninkaan background kiisa bal wax iigasheeg? have not heard him before...lots of discussion on him on social media since this conference...

Shirwac, Cabdi Nuure Siyaad, loona yaqaanay Cabdi Waal, was a vicious small time warlord in Muqdisho in early to mid 2000s. He controlled small pockets of Muqdisho, like xaafadda Warshadda Caanaha iyo Kulliyada Jaalle Siyaad.

He was also an opportunistic who kidnapped and sold poor Soomaali citizens to CIA after qarixii weynaa ee sanadkii 2001. He was not alone in this. Maxamed Dheere, Maxamed Qanyare and others were doing this, too. This gave rise to the establishment of Maxkamadaha, which routed the warlords who controlled different xaafaddo of Xamar in 2006. Cabdi Waal was one of these warlords who created what they called Isbaheysiga Ladagaalanka Argagaxisada.

After he and his fellow warlords were defeated in 2006, magaciisa dambe lama maqlin. I think he moved to Nayroobi.