Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Warsame's Wedding

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

the guy said "You paid for room 424, but not 425." I told him I only stayed in Room 424. Then the bombshell. "Are you not settling for Mrs. Angelina in 425 where you slept last night?". qosol iyo yaab! I calmly said to the guy in a characteristic sarcasm (calling my wife to come closer) "This is my wife and I slept with her. And Her name is Cudbi, not Angelina."

:D:D

A&T is back to his glory days i see.... eat your heart out ngonge icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

^^ Waxba lama socotid badow yaho. The eating of the heart is going to be done by another Nomad. :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

I miss A&T's stories too. Lakin ninka Xiin ba ka adkaaday baryahan oo car wax qor ba lago yedhi.
:D

NGONGE   

^^ Carabtu waxay ku maahmaahda "ida wojida al ma'a, batola al tayamom" (if the water is found there is no need to do taymom or use sand when making woduu). Marka adigu jooga ma wax kalaan badwnimada ku micneeyen kara? Badow wa ADIGA. :D

Meeshan dagaal hoose ba ka socda. Xiin has brainwashed my good friend A&T and got him to grow a Sh. Sharif beard and join a phantom Caravan. But what Xiin did not know was that A&T saaxiib ma leh, he will sell you down the river at the first sign of a good story. Dee anigu raali kama ahi in ay labadaan nin heshiis noqdan. I believe A&T's last two posts will drive a wedge in their recent friendship and take us back to the old days of respect and suppressed aggression.

Hada ma fahantay mise waraq ban kuu soo dira ya badow. :D

P.S.

I'm showing my cards early because I know that whatever reply Xiin or A&T makes will still muddy the water and cause a rift.

^ :D haye! muciyo baad la soo baxday - bal tooraydan iska celi - casiir boy!

Soomaalidu waxay ku maahmaahdaa "dhib ka shaqay'ye - dhuuntaa lagu dhegaa" marka waa in aad diyaar u tahay in lagu ceejiyo. Horta A&T saxiibbo waa leyahay, weliba kuwa jabhad ah. Teeda kale Xiin waa nin waayel ah ee ma aha nin yaro oo aad dabqin kadhid. isku dirkaagu ma shaqaynaayo.

Marka biyaha keligaa walaaq - hadhowna tayuum ku weesayso. :D

NGONGE   

^^ So ku man odhan badow bad tahay. Labadaa nin ana kaa aqaan. Xiin hadoo jawaabo, sheeko oday ween buu halkan ku so qoraya oo xikmad iyo hadaal fiican ka buuxan. Lakin runtoo sheegaya oo woxo odhan 'A&T bari ayuu yara waashay iminka se woo meer qaba, naga daaya hana ga waalina'. A&T will take offence to a single word in Xiin's three page essay and the argument will start from there. Hada wan kuu sheegay, labada nin way akhrin doonan, hadana hadi ay jawabaan sidaan sheegay oon bay sheekado ku dhaman doonta. :D

maya, badow saad u fasidhay iyo saan u aqan ismaleh. Hasayeshee, anigu waxaan ku leeyahay ka wantoob isku dirka labadaan nin - ceeb iyo ceejin uun baad kala kulan e. laba orgi oo laysku herdin karo ma aha nimanku. balse mar haddaad gacantada tustay waa u jeedan godkaa qoday - haddii mid ku dhaco xal baan kusiin. :D

Abtigiis   

I am off to the Politics section. No more confessions. :D

Anyway, I don't think Xinnfanin will be thanking his efforts to rob me of the matatayaal. Whatever comfort he got from n ot reading absurd stories, the poor man has paid with relentless war on Pirates. It is he who has to prioritise which one pains him more. Frankly speaking, whatever his decision, the moratorium on matate-story is ending. I wanted to announce it when I celebrated the 5000 post mark, but the events of the week didn't allow me to do so.

NGONGE   

^^ :D:D

Sayid,

Mid kaliya mahaa, labada ku dhici doona. Unless they are busy and have no time to reply that is. :D

Adigu horta maxaad ku diiday inaan isku diro? Have you not seen this classic ?

that thread would have being classic - if only the dhinac-ka-orod-ku were to leave them alone to it.

as for your effort or prediction - so far it hasn't come with A&T's reply (nor will come with Xiin's future reply) - unless you have an interpertation problems.

as for why i am against isku dirka - apart from principle stance - i think it is an agrument i can win against you :D