Sign in to follow this  
Fuaad

I have a Simple Question to All yo Ladies...

Fuaad   

why do the somalian girls talk too much?????

I just want to know the real reason.

I've seen White girls, black girls, and others and they don't talk as much as Somali Girls.

I'm wondering where do you ladies got all that energy.

I'm just keeping it Real!

Ismahan   

LoL.... Guess u guys inspire us on that ... Somali men talk too much (mostly in makhayadaha) so we adapted that nature from our somali brothers... ;)

lulla   

loooool. :D:D:D that's real funny. I guess we just love talking..it comes natural.

I personally don't talk that much, so it is not everyone.

Ariadne   

oh come on thats not fair... the faraax's talk almost as much as the xalimo's we are a nationality that loves to talk ;) . Seriously what other nationality will you see sitting in a coffee shop or maqayaad talking to his friend. And what other nationality will you see when women say I'm going next door for a minute which turns into hours so in conclusion to all this yadda yadda yadda ....(as you can see its a nationality thing) :D

Buubto   

Do we? Never thought we r, at least I don’t talk too much. So u could say some of us talk too much. Maybe is better to talk too much rather than keep it to ur self & go wild. Is better to let it out then eat u inside.

Ahlaan   

Asalaamu Caleykum Waraxmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh!!!

Fuaad, good question bro, surprises me the same even though I'm a Somali Woman too: Notice how long they say Hello? Seelayahay? Malafiicnoo? Kheyr Soo Maaha? Sidee Lagu Baryey? Caruurtii Ma Fiicanyihiin?... I'm 'rude' because I say "Asalaamu Caleykum Waraxmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh" lol

On a general note, I don't think this pertains to only Somali Women, but rather PEOPLE WHO HAVE TOO MUCH TIME AND NOTHING IMPORTANT TO DO!!! Includes both genders and all nationalities.

For instance, a person who works, goes to school, and has other responsibilities has no room to talk (unless he/she doesn't do them well), then of course, there are those natural QUIET or talkative persons who no matter what life throws at them are still the same.

That's all for me, PEACE!!!

Fuaad   

Ismahaan... you're absolutely right...you hit the nail on my head. icon_razz.gif:D:D:D

I knew the get go we (men)talk much longer than you (ladies) but I was just playing around with you ladies and just looking how most of you may react.

The rest of you ladiez.

Actually, I was expecting more general reaction and not individually . :D com'on ladiez.

As Cushtic said, maybe this is all about our culture and our way of living.

IN that case, I guess We should be proud of it and celebrate it once or twice in every year by talking as much as each person can. ;)

I'm just keepin' real smile.gif

Fuaad,

Lately I noticed that somalimen talk more than the women :rolleyes: .

I have witnessed grown men (oo war isku qabsanaayo), it was pathetic.

And I am sure some of you will agree with me about, somalimen who talk behind their ex-girlfriends (whatever happened to "be a man and let it go").

Believe me Fuaad, naagihii ayaaba iqarso noqday, compared with the so called rag.

xoxox

Kamila   

SALAAMU CALEEYKUM,

Sis Rok's chick I agree with you walaahi coz I have seen it so many guys talking about (saan ayaa la yiri saas ayey tiri bla bla) Fuaad what you think about that?

____________Kamila___________________

Love is the quest, Marriage is the conquest,

Divorce is the inquest.

QuruXley   

i think tha reason why we (somali ladyz)talk much is because we have learned to express our feeling.

and da reason why somali gurlz talk more with yall somali men is because we have alot more in commen than with other races.

personaly i talk alot coz i love to share whatz on my mind.coz i love if some one does that we me so.....i hate da silent mistrious type.