Sign in to follow this  
Bachelor

Does money rules our life?

you guys are jokers....

me, and money. when i have it, i dont know what to do with it , and i wish i never had it, ,,,,and when i havent got it,,,,i begg my Lord to give it to me, and i can think of 101 things to do with it.

its like jamaal said, it comes and goes, and to be honest, i really couldnt careless

*(this doesnt mean that im turning down any charity organisations that were planning to fund me!)

Adna   

salaam

Well let me put this way money doesn't rule my life cuz i beleive allah have ur rizaq. As jamaal said money comes and goes an easy way. we shouldn't let aduunya or money rules ou life. i know money might make easy on some thing that u can't think about if u don't have it. But money plays on big part in my life but i wouldn't put on next to my religion. much love to ya'll

A7LA-SHU   

SERIOUSLY WHEN I HAVE IT. I GIVE IT TO ALL MY FAMILY COZ I REALY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH IT.. BUT WHEN I REALLY NEED IT IM LIKE GOD HELP ME OUT HERE N ALHAMDULLILAH HE DOES....

I WOULDN'T SAY MONEY RULES MY WORLD..BUT I WOULDN'T MIND BEING RICH...

diamond princess: HOME GIRL IM WITH U ON DAT ONE.. JAMAL U GOT TWO FRIENDS HAHAHA icon_razz.gif

Money rules the world, NOT love

You can't tell the guy at the 7-11 "I love you, can I have my food for free?" (On second thoughts, you can...but I wouldn't suggest it!)

Money does rule our life, but Allah owns it. As Somali people, we are not known as the richest race and so (doubly, perhaps) I appreciate so much more when the green is rolling in. If money wasn't so important I wouldn't be worrying constantly about how to fund myself through University (in the UK there are no free rides and even less scholarships or sponsors) :(

Therefore, this is my heartfelt, ardently passionate plea to all charities (persons, Nomads...hell anyone!) to GIMME GIMME GIMME MONEY!! :D Currency: preferably English Sterling... :D

Or Jamaal, can you tell me your secret? Or better yet...PM me the formula!

~~~by a sad, poor sod~~~ :(

Blessed   

^^^ lool!

You just about summd it all up, girl. Wether we like it or not, money is the central factor to planet earth. I personaly, don't like havinf lots of money... but love all the things it can buy me. I can never keep money, I don't belive in being rich.. but spending is my wy of life, wether I do it for me or for others...

maybe, I should have a career ch :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ange

N.O.R.F   

money comes and goes, as long i have it when i need it,pay bills, support family and freinds and save a little, then is all good. Money is'nt everything and it certainly aint ruling my life, i'm in debt but still dont wanna get a job yet cos i dont give a damn about the debt, when i do start work i will prob waste it on BS as usual!

i think of money as a burden, other than procuring myself some food and shelter and clothes its completely useless. seriously, all the secondary stuff like gadgets and cars are just distractions, distracting you from how empty yr life really is.