Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Airport Bathroom?

Nephissa   

Sen. Larry Craig of Idaho denied in his arrest interview that he was trying to engage in lewd behavior in an airport bathroom and suggested he was entrapped by the arresting officer, according to audiotape of the interview released Thursday.

"I sit down to go to the bathroom, and you said our feet bumped," Craig told an officer. "I believe they did ... because I reached down and scooted over and the next thing I knew, under the bathroom divider comes a card that says 'police.' "

Craig said he was in the bathroom for its intended purpose and told the officers,"I am not gay. I don't do these kinds of things."

CNN

Apparently this washroom in Minnesota has a bad reputation of men picking up men, so I imagine that is why the undercover cop was in the bathroom in the first place. This is sorta a funny story actually, but disgusting. The ridiculousness of politicians and the crap they pose for the public. :rolleyes:

Cara.   

Craig is a three-term senator who has aligned himself with conservative groups that oppose gay rights.

What a cliche.

Nephissa   

He has been on the GayDar for a long time..the more he ranted on against gays' rights, the bigger target he made of himself. Ka xaa xaabi dheh.

Jacpher   

I'm not a big fan of Bill Maher but he once said Republicans are slowly coming out of the closet one by one. From high level priest to prominent congressman to senator. Hopefully a lesson for the average one-issue voter.

I was shocked to have heard police officer was there conducting sting operation in the toilet? More so with the guy claiming to have done it with the Senator at a truck stop. Subxaana Malikil-quduus.

Give the guy a break yakhe! All he did was spread his legs( :D ) & pick up a toilet paper in the next stall. That is quite senatorial stuff, if you ask me. smile.gif

He really puts the "HO" in IDaho smile.gif

king_450   

I beleive he shoot himself,by doing a press conference and saying "I am not a Gay" Yes he is fool come out you are a Grandpa now.