Sign in to follow this  
HoTsTePPeR

Can you fall for someone you met Online?

A lot of people go to chat rooms, hang around, have fun and make friends. But sometimes things change into relation and feelings just come out of no where, its weird to say this but seriously it happened to me....... so I was curious to know......Can you fall for someone you met Online? Cuz this is what i'm going through now!!!!! and I got feeling for this lady u namean. You can say this fella is night dreaming or kind fool, but this lady got everything a man could ask. So folks lemme hear from you and please don’t personal attack, just let me know ur opinion. Else skip…..

Regards

Where is my Quote....Coming Soon :D:D:D

OG_Girl…..thanks sista 4 taking time to reply my post…

You warned me about the fake pics…. But I do video chat with my girl…the good part about this online relationship, we were both truthful from the word go, no lies, no Games etc…..my only problem is that I always like all the attention… I feel Jealous when my girl talk to other guys, though I know she only loves me n no one else….. I realized that everyone needs to have lil space….so I let it go and try not to get mad…. Anyways I am lil marax and will always be.

Rudy loooooool man I thought I was alone…damn there are some dudes we got something in common…Online LOVE

Regards

Where is my quote…..coming soon :D:D:D