Sign in to follow this  
samantha

what advice would you give to a sister

samantha   

I know somebody who has been hurt countless times and i could tell you this gal is perfect, she's homely, caring, focused, knows what she wants, pretty, nice ass name it all- ofcourse nobody is perfect and it seems when things are just getting there she gets hurts. Could it be theres something wrong with her or her time hasnt come or she was destined to be alone. Please advise me coz shes a close friend.

SuNsHyNe   

Are you sure this clode friend is not you by any chance?!

Either way, she will learn from her mistakes and try to put things right in her next chance in life!! Tell her to be patience and believe in ALLAH...

shyhem   

If she is perfect how come she hasn't learnt how to perfect her game.U can't make the same mistakes and expect pple to treat u like a queen.

Drastic change in behaviour is needed here, and a little bit of make up here and there.

Well Samantha just cuz dat sista is perfect doesnt mean she has to have everythang perfect..somethang r meant not to work and havin the notion that just cuz ure perfect that ure gonna get everythang ur way aint workin no more..maybe the sista got high standards and when someone has high standardz its hard to settle for anythang less than that....so advice that close friend of urz to just keep on doin wat she does and be herself...seemz to me like she's too good to be true if she's perfect in everyway....hmm....wats left for the not so perfect onez like moi.......tdot princess signin out........1 :eek:

Paragon   

Maybe what she regards as perfect isn't perfection after all? who knows. She may have high expectations that cannot be obtained from anyone.

My advice to the sister is, "Stay true to yourself and don't disdain others for their imperfections" try to see if you can settle with less rather than more. If you are after "MORE" then you will have to wait for "MORE"