Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

35W Bridge collapsed…many feared dead!

ZOLA   

OMG..thats all i can say righ now... thank god my family and i r doing well.. and everyone else that i know.. i was driving on that bridge the night before and remember promising myself never to drive on it again.. there was construction everywhere and the lines were reduced to 2.

our prayers r with the victims.. missing and dead.

for me it hasnt sank in yet..its like a scene from an action film but only this time its real.

Wiilo   

I was just told that a Somali Mother and her little child is missing, and no one knows whether they are among the missing indivuals or not. It is really tradgy..

Go figure:..............

Khalaf   

May Allah Most Great help our sister/her baby and return them savely to her family, inshallah khayr. Make Du'a everyone.

Som@li   

Pregnant woman, daughter, are among missing in bridge collapse.

Associated Press - August 3, 2007 3:14 AM ET

ST. PAUL (AP) - A pregnant Somali woman and her daughter are those unaccounted for after the Mississippi River bridge collapse in Minneapolis.

Sadiya Sahal left her home at 5:15 pm Wednesday with her 2-year-old daughter -- Hanah Mohamed -- in the back seat.

According to a spokesman for the family, Sahal called her family several minutes later to say she was stuck in traffic on the bridge. She is five-months pregnant.

Sahal is a nursing student who came to the United States from Somalia seven years ago and graduated from Washburn High School in Minneapolis.

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Source

Allaah ha u naxariisto hadday ku dhimatay! Muslims who die by drowning border shahiid status~~~

Farax B, i am glad to hear you are well and safe! Cabbaar baan ku raad-raadiyey then i gave up on you thinking inaad waa hore dhulkaba ka qaxday!