Sign in to follow this  
Zakariye

Men Forum(it's time has come)

MaLikah   

Lol..I agree with DAD on this one. I didn't know guys talked about anything BUT politics and sports.. :confused: aha, let me stop hatting.

A7LA-SHU   

ZAK IT SEEMS MOST OF THE GUYS HERE DON'T NEED MEN FORUM DEAR LOL..

AND SHYHEM WAS THAT THE ONLY THING U HAD IN MIND? OR U SOMEONE TOLD U IT WAS TOO SMALL AND U HAD TO ENLARD IT HAHAHA..

BUT SURE U GUYS CAN USE ONE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YO'LL GONNA TALK ABOUT. BUT IM LOOKIN FORWARD TO READIN WHAT YO'LL GOTTA SAY :D

Zakariye   

s/alaukum

waa cajiib, magnon waa run, waxaad moodaa in Rag uusanba joogin meeshan ama ay jecelyahiin in ay been uun ku sheekeeyaan, waa yaryahiin ragga illaa iyo hadda igu raacsan in naloo furo meel Raggu uu leeyahey, waa cajiib, waa aaqiro zamaan, ragii waxaad moodaa in uu noqday wax magarad , it is so shame, that no one sees the picture i am about to paint, but hey it is just a suggestion, if no one wants then we will post our opinion to the Women or the teen side, after all there we go , we can't even agree a men forum, cajiib.

Brother king and Hacker are the only two male so far express desire to happen that, anyway Admin don't do a Men Forum they are not ready, let them play with the ladies.

c/salaam

Originally posted by rudy:

Hello Admins, please, new thread called Men forum is badly needed heya. It seems farahs dont get no repect here!

so help us admins so we can get our dignity back and make a new forum called FARAHS!!

Thanks all.

i posted this on july 22nd under new thread badly need. so dont hold your breath on this!!! i would suggest that we collected a donation pay for this forum...its only disk space correct?

anyone farahs got business to wanna advertise to help finanice the men's forum!!!

Juxa   

S/A W/R W/B

brother zaki, i think this is splended idea, men need to talk, well actually they need to learn how to discuss issues relating men. however so far, seems like u hitting yr head in a brick wall,,,,,,,ninba waxbaa u daran,,,,,u saw what shyhem wanted to talk about, it is debatable, is it big/is it small? but i hope there are more pressing matters to discuss.

i think u need the ladies though,,,so dont discriminate,,,,,,,u need us to keep the conversation rolling ;)