Sign in to follow this  
qoslaaye

SOMALI GIRLS

qoslaaye   

THESE QUESTIONS ARE TO SOMALI GIRLS ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

1-WHY WOULD YOU EVER MARRY OTHER NATIONALITIES "JAMACIAN,AFRICAN AMERICANS...."

2-DO YOU THINK THAT THE SOMALI CULTURE IS A HARRASMENT TO YOU GIRLS?

3-WHY TALKING ABOUT SEX IN PUBLIC IS BECOMING NORMAL TO YOU GIRLS WHEN YOU SHOULD ONLY TALK ABOUT THIS WITH YOU HUSBAND?

4-HOW IMPORTANT IS YOUR RELIGION WHEN DOING SOMETHING OR TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING?

5-WHY WOULD YOU DELAY MARRIEGE? 30+

6-WHEN DID DIVORCING BECOME YOUR AUTHORITY?

7-HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT CIRCUMCISION, EVENTHOUGH IT HAS NO BASE IN OUR RELIGION?

PLEASE IF YOU HAVE NO ISSUE REGARDING THIS, I STILL NEED YOUR OPINION. DONT FEEL IAM LOOKING FOR ****** ANSWERS GIVE THE BEST YOU CAN. IM WRITING A BOOK ABOUT OUR CULTURE.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT.

BOB   

Originally posted by qoslaaye:

. IM WRITING A BOOK ABOUT OUR CULTURE.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT.

sxbow hada book qoreeso gabadha somalida maa rabtaa inaa fadeexo kaqortid) hadaa somali tahay dhaqanka waa taqaana misa xumaanta gabadha somalida aa rabtaa inaan qeeb kaala qaadano ) wara gabdhaha dhaaf waa kula dhashene .. do u wan't me to tell ya how good they're my somali queens?

Qoslaaye, my other post still stands. We should round up all these women who grew up in America, and Canada ship them 2k miles to Kismaayo and Gaalkacyo. They'd learn to appreciate, and respect our culture.

ninyaaban, kismaayo and gaalkacyo loooool, i was thinking more like "xamar weeyne" or "afgooye" whats so special about those two places any way lol

Changed   

THESE QUESTIONS ARE TO SOMALI GIRLS ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

what is wrong with jamaicans and african americans they are men too.. icon_razz.gif

hmmmmm let me thinks :rolleyes:

3-WHY TALKING ABOUT SEX IN PUBLIC IS BECOMING NORMAL TO YOU GIRLS WHEN YOU SHOULD ONLY TALK ABOUT THIS WITH YOU HUSBAND?

why husband only my girls want to know some too icon_razz.gif

4-HOW IMPORTANT IS YOUR RELIGION WHEN DOING SOMETHING OR TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING?

100% imp to all girls

why do u want to know is int that not too personal :eek:

who said that to u :eek:

7-HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT CIRCUMCISION, EVENTHOUGH IT HAS NO BASE IN OUR RELIGION?

:eek: yack

.....ala

okay ignore all of those ^^^^^^^ comments then! since u are writing a book......good luck .i dont think our culture is represing at all

qoslaaye   

THANKS TAGANE, NINYAABAN, OG GIRL,BUUMAAYE, BIG MOM, MIZZZ UNIQUE, FOR PARTICIPATING. THE REPARTIRIATION OF THE SOMALI GIRLS BACK TO SOMALIA IS VERY ESSENTIAL AND WILL TAKE PLACE SOON INSHA ALLAH. MIZZZ UNIQUE ARE U SOMALI GIRL, IF YES HAVE YOU EVER HEARD WHAT HAPPENED TO THOSE GIRLS WHO MARRIED NONE SOMALI BLACKS? IF YOU DIDNT HEARD LET ME KNOW I WILL EMAIL YOU ARTICLE FROM NEWSPAPERS, OK

THANKS LOVE YA ALL

1. although it's a no-no for me, I still believe it's claf or even bad experience with our own men.

2.No, not at all.

3.in purpose of education I guess it's all alright! and I'm refering to "talking" as you said. also, it depends who you discussing it with.

4.100%important.

5.Calaf.

6. I'll agree with OG-girl, let me get marry and I'll tell you:)

7.IT HAS NO BASE IN OUR RELIGION=Why do it???

afmiishaar da qoslaaye!!! i agree some of your points my brother. but:-

when you say why marry outside your race specially jamaikans etc; don't you think there are low life somali men out there. why didn't you say something like why somali men marrry white woman leaving somali ladies in the cold.

and also i agree some somali ladies need to be reformed cause they are giving all somalis bad name.

Kool_Kat   

Did you say you were writing on a book? Sure, and you need this for your book, how?

Ok, here's my input...And if that book is #1 on the best Sales list, I WANT MY SHARE...And I ain't even playin...

---What law or diin says other wise?

---It depends on what one considers Harrasment...

---It's 2003, hellooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

---Very Important, why?

---Why NOT?

---I don't know, hold on let me refer to my notes from school...

---Ohh really!!!

king_450   

Hey Qoslaye, don't you think this topic should have been in Teen section, rather than here, since u are talking about GIRLS not WOmen, unless you r confused about the two Syllaps.

Xafsa   

your writing book? are you sure its about somali culture?

"2-DO YOU THINK THAT THE SOMALI CULTURE IS A HARRASMENT TO YOU GIRLS?

I think we are the most independent women in the muslim world...we have all avenues for personal success....Don't get me wrong we get nasty remarks about how women are meant to be in the ktichen and what not...but generally nobody actually tries to deny us our rights[/b]

Nin yaaban..adeerow what is your defenition of culture? The only thing I need to be proud of is being a muslim ...and culture and islam don't always go hand in hand.