Sign in to follow this  
ShawTy_05

STeP iN...

Wassup ya'll...I jus registered on hea, seems pretty coo'.....anyways thought I should start me a topic too.....here it goes...Why dun every1 state somethin about themselves, could be anything...Here I go...

..I would never buy anything white...to think of it...I dont own anything white...(Not even Undies)

Delilah   

LOL, like the poster i just started with this website, and i think its pretty cool. I used to be on somalinet and then this guy refered me to this site. I've been reading some posts, and everyone here seems soo..well how can i put.. well-educated. I feel i also have to be to everyone's level, but its nice to be around smart somalis for a change. I don't know if i have stated anything about myself yet, but here goes:

i love Shakespeare- i consider the man a total genius, (as do many) but hey, he is right?

icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

oh, and i love white clothes, maybe because i'm obsessed with cleanliness, and well white is a symbol of cleanliness ( peace too, but oh, well!!). Anywho, cheers!!!! :rolleyes: :cool:

black person with white clothes!!! pretty scary! just dont put a white hat on!lol... or u might cause a riot in your neighborHOOOOOOOOD!

MR shake-man! naah! he aint all that~~ just publizied by the queen's pr lil too much!! u see alot of ppl dont get exposed to other artists from different culture, reason being, the britts want u to absorb their culture, hence, u become a life long customer!! its whats called remote control, brain-washing or settle conversion of ones reality..!!