Sign in to follow this  
Bachelor

African National Cup

Originally posted by Mobb_Deep:

I have all my $$$ on Cameron to rebeat it and do it all ova again..not only through this Cup but even world Cup..

Hey BTW, I wish we could watch the gamez ova here in States..I would've call sick to watch some of them walaahi, I guess that's disadvantage of living here huh.LOL

Ohh my days: :eek: You can't watch it? thats bad bro. BTW I've been in the states for Holiday and boy-o-boy these ppl are not intrested in football. They even call it :confused: "soccer", don't mean it bad way. But its callled football, Can you watch the Champions league or any other league over there? I've seen over there Basket ball and "American" football is most watch sport there; even the somali ppl don't watch it.

lol we have already witness some outrages talkes in the frican Nations Cup, am sure there plent more to come.

Did anyone sis Titi Camera's Freek Kickyesturday :eek: lol man the goal keeper was stranded.

N.O.R.F   

^^yeah, that guy shud never have left Lpool, he used to run rings round the arsenal defence and scored a few against them......

is it Cameroon vs Zim 2nite? that shud be good game,,,,,,,

Rokko   

@peninsula, No u can't watch and that's why I can't situate reading you guys discuss after watching the gamez...It's miserable here nam'ean. I whish they had Football Channel, where u could see all over namean. They got one for NBA, AmericanHandball..AkA Football here..Golf..u name it…and none for Soccer. They might telecast one game here there..maybe Euro league champ..etc..u know the big games.

At least you still have taste of watching good sport, unlike most Somali's overthere they're just not interested anymore. It really amaze's me bro.

But anyways the refree's are well weird, they trying to be honest but are infact too restrict. The keepers are the worst part of the team lol.

That boy for Morroco surprised me though, I think his name is Jawad Zahri the number 7 one. He's got some touches for sure. Propably some team will offer him if he's not playing for a European team already at the end of the tournament.

N.O.R.F   

lol

and the strikers cant finish,,,,,,,

Mobb isnt ESPN showing any games? i know they show plenty football at other times

Salam my fellow sports addicts :cool: .

did you guys see the spectecle that was Cameroon v Zimbabewe :eek: and the best game of the tournament so far eygpt v algeira they were phaaaaaaat more entertainment than the boring last world cup

Via Africa smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

indeed they were gr8 games,,,,,,,

Cameroon vs Zim, Ndlov (Sheff Utd) did well and they were unlucky on a few occasions but the libaxxyo were on top form,,,,,,

Egypt and Algeria was phaaaaat (with eastenders in between)lol, the arabs are looking good

Senegal brush past Kenya

Senegal 3-0 Kenya

Match action

Two goals from Mamadou Niang helped Senegal to an impressive win over Kenya at the African Cup of Nations.

Niang opened the scoring after picking up a pass from Liverpool's El Hadji Diouf and finishing from a tight angle.

Midfielder Pape Bouba Diop added a second when he fired home a fierce shot from a corner.

Niang added Senegal's third shortly before half-time with a superb shot following a one-two with Wolves' Henri Camara.

------------------------------------------------------------

Next up is Burkina v Mali

N.O.R.F   

1452: The referee blows for full-time and four-time winners Egypt go out of the 2004 Nations Cup. Cameroon qualify in first place from Group C on five points, while Algeria finish second with four. Egypt also finish on four points but exit courtesy of Algeria's 2-1 victory over them in both teams' second Group C tie.

1 arab down, 3 to go,,,,,