Sign in to follow this  
ScarFace

Edgware Road - Refuge of the Damned!

ScarFace   

^^^^Oxford street damn gurl never heard of a shisha place in oxford street....... :confused:

mantra you talking about the morrocon place on trocodero....the bloody place is expensive....but nice

Ibtisam   

yes i have only ever seen one farah there and i've been a regular for 3years that i've been at uni :D . Heaven on earth

ScarFace   

i bet you come out of uni and its about 2mins away......you pick your dacas and run i lie....shiisha....shiiisha.....bad gurl icon_razz.gif

Posh kulahaa, there is none posh about it that's for sure....I bet Ibtisam speaks with the lower class cockney accent now wonder she got so offended!

mantra   

Originally posted by Google_uk:

^^^ loool at the above ( mind who u tell tales ) ... Mantra ( A is for .. ) the world is a small place, i still have sore feets ..

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

NO WAY!

im being stalked!

so how you been? hehe

Ibtisam that farah I toldya about..TIS HIM!

ScarFace   

Originally posted by Didi Kong:

Posh kulahaa, there is none posh about it that's for sure....

YES POSH you should hear me a farah with the queens accent......... :D care to tell us what tongue you speak....

hahaa Iby watch you get the third degree...but dont worry gurl i got a job for you when you graduate....you can be my Khat dealer........ :D

Do you think revealing information of this nature might ruin your gangster image?. *holds the mic to scareface's face.*

Btw mine is very Michigan in other words very Northern U.S. Have you ever been to Michigan before?

ScarFace   

^^^^^^^NAAAH that doesnt ruin it it just makes more PERFECT.......GAngiister Image with a posh english sounds like the perfect match :D

I havent been to michigan but from what i heard the U.S gurls cant resist...the posh farah accent... i plan to visit very soon and make my mark.. :D

watch out didi you might get hoooked.... ;)

Scarface,

I see you don't know US girls very well, they won't even recognize it...They'll be like don't tell me lemme guess Australian? And you'd be like no...New Zealand? no...it is my posh english accent...and they'll say same thing it's all the tongue of the living dead. If you come to US I'll drive you to New York, the city of the gangiisters so you can work on enhancing your image and when you go back to England you can be successful with girls like Ibby. And bring all your gangiister cards will ya?

I reckon that this article was written by a Somali **hint hint** "P Diddy lookalikes AKA Somalis" or something in that context. I mean one thing that i am really starting to get pissed about is these dumb Pakis and Indians acting firstly like Jamaicans with their "wagwan" and "bomba clat" and now I am starting to see one guy whom I know who wishes so badly that he was a Arab and just to make him feel better i say to him "You look Arab" and he says to his mates "Look he said that I look like a Arab" :confused: . I don't know what it is but people see us as Arabs which to me sounds about right i mean if we were to put ourself in a group then I guess that would be it.

But however Edgeware Road is really a place to go to if you have the money if you are a broke Somali geezer who is trying to impress his date who will not give him any p*ssy and he forks out £50-60 quid anyways then i'm sorry to say then that edgeware Road isn't for you mate. Your better off taken her to a cheap backdoor cinema and top off the night by going to your local chippy.

ScarFace   

Originally posted by Didi Kong:

If you come to US I'll drive you to New York, the city of the gangiisters so you can work on enhancing your image and when you go back to England you can be successful with girls like Ibby. And bring all your gangiister cards will ya?

come to new york why in the world would i want to go to harlem or the bronx?........you should have said miami or cali......that i can consider :D and about the accent i will JUST say TOILET instead of bathroom ........ and they be like danggg boy you from england right...... :D then is on.... as for enhancing my image you must be mad.....you want me to lose the afro,chain and the macawiiis just to impress ibtisam....... :mad: :mad: ibtisam likes me just the way i am no need to change .....right ibby :cool:

as for my gangiister card its maxxed out ibtisam kept using it.......... Can you get me the AMERICAN EXPRESS

facklexm   

Wherever I go, I enjoy playing my music loudly on my car stereo. Apparently, I enjoy this also because it gets me in a good mood when I’m driving. Oddly enough, when I visited Edgeware Road, some of the Arab women attempt to seduce me in the place. Because my good looks. I told such actions are unacceptable and left, and never went back.

gangiister cards maxed out? no problem what about the cash you been rollin' in from the jaat dealings? Don't tell didi you r broke because I'm not buying it. btw I like your gangiister image you are just missing the christian dior sun glasses...there is more to new york than harlem and the bronx so get down here so we can shopping.