Sign in to follow this  
MR ORGILAQE

QUOTE OF THE DAY!!

I have walked that long road to freedom. I have tried not to falter; I have made missteps along the way. But I have discovered the secret that after climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. I have taken a moment here to rest, to steal a view of the glorious vista that surrounds me, to look back on the distance I have come. But I can only rest for a moment, for with freedom comes responsibilities, and I dare not linger, for my long walk is not ended. NELSON MANDELA

Hasna i read the Long walk to freedom and it was one heck of a book.wonderful book

N.O.R.F   

^^^lol,it has taken you the best part of an hour to work it out, Hasna still hasnt, :D its all good, i'm still a spring chicken,,,,,,,,,

puts on his slippers

U seem to be avoiding to have more Nacnac Qori in ur life ,,,,,, i can see u can advertice ur self more than anyone else here ,,, keep it on i know u can hunt some fishes down ,,, :D:D:D

N.O.R.F   

Men are like wine. Some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age.

C.E.M. Joad

lol at Orgi

Jacaylbaro, my fishing net was confiscated for the life time last July ;)

Wiilo   

"The things that will destroy us are: politics without principle; pleasure without conscience; wealth without work; knowledge without character; business without morality; science without humanity; and worship without sacrifice."

Mahatma Gandhi

NGONGE   

Jacaylbaro, my fishing net was confiscated for the life time last July

My heart bleeds for you, saaxib. :D

Damn these women! They come into our lives and confiscate our fishing nets. In your case, it sounds like she had the bigger net too! ;)

Only 26 you say? Only married in July? Damn! She got you young, I bet you, and you can leave me a PM later if you want, that you’re getting a shirt (or an item of clothing) for your Birthday! We’ve all been there, saaxib. The first year is the hardest. After that, you get used to it and never complain about being dressed in pink jeans and loud green shirts. Commiserations, saaxib (on the Birthday)!

Very bleated congratulations on the marriage. Welcome to the disobedient husbands club (I’m the vice chairman but don’t tell the wife). :cool:

N.O.R.F   

The first year is the hardest. After that, you get used to it and never complain about being dressed in pink jeans and loud green shirts. Commiserations, saaxib (on the Birthday)!

looooool, no items of clothing saxib, i dress myself, i havnt got to your stage yet where i'm told what to wear and what not to say on every jaunt across town to visit fam and freinds. I hope they are not all like that :D:D

We just had breifing from a bomb disposal expert on what to do if we find any bombs on this construction site i'm on at the moment. German bombs were thrown down, British bombs were thrown up to counter it and to top it off the site is a former munitions dump. Now thats what i'm more concerned about. :( :confused:

Ouch Northerner you mean you havent had the pleasure of beeing told how to dress yet?.On top of that you are working on a bomb site.Actually that wasnt funny watch yourself bro.Where are you by the way it's not the East End of London is it?.

As for the dressing you'll get there be patient you are still in the honeymoon.If you want peace be like that bloke from Keeping up Appearences you know the husband of Hyacinth always saying "yes dear" :D:D:D