Sign in to follow this  
Imperial Instigator

Who is more dumber

Ibtisam   

no, i did't even blink let alone amusing. by the way, there is a joke section on this site, you might be better off abuse that section instead :D just kidding yeah

Baluug   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

i believe that the person posting this is
:D

LOOOOOOOOOOL Now that's the only funny part in here!!!

It kinda interested me that the title of this thread is "Who is More Dumber?" The correct pronunciation is "Who is Dumber?" You have been arrested by the grammar police. You have the right to remain silent and we sincerely hope you exercise that right :D

Lool@ liban is the man....

This joke was to see what your IQ level stands as. It’s also called a "trick" question where the answer is found in the question.....

If you’re not that intelligent to understand the answer is the blonde girl because you can not burn down water. The trick part is WHY and WHO would build a house under water

You have been arrested by the intelligent police. You have the right to remain silent and to next time be nicer to MOI :D

~Liban *ahhh I understand now* smile.gif

Baluug   

OK, I'll remember to be nicer next time. i didn't realize you were asking a question, I thought it was just a bad joke :D