Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Mullah

For Somalilanders who hate Arabs

BOB   

Last time I knew Al-Hashimi was an Arabic name and here you're are talking about Carab la naco iyo wax aan loo joogin... :rolleyes:

it just bugs me why Somalis of all people would want to 'hate' Arabs? is it because they don't pay us millions of their OWN money and we are jealous of their wealth? give me 1 reason why we want to 'hate' arabs...the same people that have always been our closest and loyal allies when the chips were down which in our case happened almost ALWAYS?

I agree they have rubbish leaders who do more harm than good to Muslims but then again so do our so-called leaders and elders...

Carab gaarimeynee walaalayaal caqli yari yeysan idin qaadin oo umadda ilaahey faraha ka qaada...hal carab ama 5 carab oo ku xumeysay uma af lagaadeyn kartid qowmiyad dhan in their millions...runtii waa arin laga naxo in qof Muslim sheeganaya uu goor walba af lagaadeeyo ama caayo dadkuu rasuulkeenii barakeysnaa ka dhashay...hadaan Soomaali nahayna aad baan ujecelnahay arrintaas dhowr marna waan arkay in SOL la furo topics oo exclusively loogu tala galay in lagu caayo Carab...Subhana-Allah.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Abtigiis   

Somalilanders'ku Ingiriis kay jeclaan jireen! Waar ninkii Ducaale ahaa oo "Biridhish' aad moodaan arkay, they used to say. I don't know why? Me, I have always been looking to the East! Reer-galbeedka majecli.

I dont hate Arabs lol, but I'm saying a lot of Somalis do, go to Youtube for example type Somali Arab and you'll know what I'm talking about. Yes its English but its an Arab teacher.

BOB   

Those are brainwashed monkeys and donkeys brother and they have not the slightest idea of what they talking about...

Hate is a word used by the weak and I would like to believe that hadaan Soomaali nahay inaan weak aheyn...so Raggeedii baa tahay AL HASHIMI ee meeshaa ka wad howsha walaal.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Originally posted by al-Hashimi:

Majengo? Wheres that?

its my birth place my brother.

Malika...hali vipi? smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

hapana...niko kazini...hapa hakuna off tuko wazi 7 days a week... :(

Peace, Love & Unity.

We have more than 50 Egyptian teachers provided by the egyptian government ... they are divided in the regions to teach in the secondary schools. They teach in English of course.

There is also another Secondary school managed by Sudanese where hundreds are tought in Arabic.

So no problem ,, it is a free country after all.

Ibtisam   

With all the problems we have maaxa idinka kale whether Somalilanders like Arabs or not?? :confused: Does it really matter?? Somalilanders I assume are different individuals with different interest and different views, some distances themselves from Arabs while others claim Somalis are Arabs, Some thing queenta caas. Nevertheless it is a non-issue which concerns only the individual with the view. Mind your own business. I don't see how it affects your daily life.

BOB   

Waxaan ku su'aalay...adigu keebaad jeceshahay between Reer Wala-weyn iyo Carabta?

Peace, Love & Unity.