Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

I have Problem

Hibo   

I am Vegeterian gay and my weight is about 190 pound also i have an other problem, i got a love thin girl and she promised me to allow my wight to go down!

i don't realy what exactly way i am going? is this happitual action of the ladies or the women don't like over weight guys. talk this topic if you have progress

Lefty   

Did u just said "vegetarian gay"...or there's something in my eyes.

I BELIEVE u meant guy AND not gay....anyway.. LET'S GET BACK TO THE ISSUE..First of all, I ain't fatty nor Vegetarian guy but I believe they are some chickz who get turn on by Fat Fellaz. So, I suggest not to worry that much..and your chick could be one of them so keep your head high and said loud and clear...

I......A m......F A T....A N D....I...A M....P R O U D..

Can I ask you something...why and what made you to become a vegetarian??

Ariadne   

Im an ex-vegetarian (was a vegetarian for five years) (ex meaning Im somali and love my meat so I coudn't stay away) and the fat thing if its for yourself that you want to lose the weight thats fine but if its for a girl you might want to reconsider doing it. And beleive it or not there are some girls that like bigger guys so if she can't accept you for the way you are than tell her to hit the road and find someone who appreciates you for you.

Im out

Haaruun   

LEFTY, let's hope 4 da best and assume that he ment a "vegetarian guy"...

Common bro, no women wants a guy with a flopy body like a jello..

U r in Africa, where u don't have to warry about cholesterol or some of the diseases that accures luck of sun shine....Play soccer or something; 190lb ain't that bad to get rid off.

In my opinion, u need meat in ur system. Suq-suqaar, garab, dheylo, feedho, Maraq, steak..that's what makes a man strong...if a doctor didn't suggest u to be away from meat, than there's no reason why u avoid it....

Understand where ur girl is commin' from too, it's logic or u loss her to Mr.Muruq

hey man did my eyes saw something that is out of the ordinary.

"Vegetarian gay" do u mean "Veggy guy"

Hey man get this advice edit that word or it will cost you more problems

Just an Advice

Peace

LOve

&

Harmony