Sign in to follow this  
Hales

Steven hawkings and alian coloniazation

Hales   

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100425/tod-contacting-aliens-a-bad-idea-warns-h-870a197.html

"We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we wouldn't want to meet," he said.

"I imagine they might exist in massive ships, having used up all the resources from their home planet.

"Such advanced aliens would perhaps become nomads, looking to conquer and colonise whatever planets they can reach."

"If aliens visit us, the outcome would be much as when Columbus landed in America, which didn't turn out well for the Native Americans."

"To my mathematical brain, the numbers alone make thinking about aliens perfectly rational," he explained.

"The real challenge is to work out what aliens might actually be like."

You know i never thought he would say such sensational things, but it does raise my hopes that their are aliens out there.

What kind of Calculations did he do to work out that Alians exist and are set out to colonize other planets; how would he work out that they are more advanced than us.

Your opinion on this super unexpected thing from Hawkings

Chimera   

It would be weird for Allah swt to create a thousand galaxies and only reserve intelligent life to planet Earth, those are probably the 'numbers' he is referring to.

If the Aliens have mastered long distance space travel by removing the obstacle of microgravity-induced bone loss, then they are clearly more advanced than earthlings, and if they are hostile then we won't stand a chance, a bit like War of the Worlds, you can only run.

watch Fire in the Sky(Megavideo.com)

Hales   

^

Well they would be certainly have better technology but that doesnt mean their more powefull creatures. If you dont what they are then you dont know their natural weaknesses and strengths.

But if they did invade, id be among the first to ravage them, whatever they are :D

The the way to know extraterrestrial exist is to know your religion; they would say in the quran and hadith, but they dont

The Signs of Judgement days are Gog and maggog and Dajjal (antichrist) those are the closest beings i believe that will be anything like aliens.