Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

WHERE IS REDSEA ??

Ninka isboonsar uu kaa balanqaaday muu kuu waday xee tahay ka dabasocodkaan aa dabasocotid?

Let him enjoy his vacation. Wah.

PS - Maan, Xasan Aaden Samatar iyo C/qaadir Jubba ayaa tumaayo caawa for a Kowda Luulyo celebration. And here I am ,just got back from outside and sitting infront of this mirror. I should have heeded my friends and gone to chill there since it is holiday tomorrow. But the darn place is at Scarborough?!?! Why, oh, why. Why not the usual places at the West.

Malika   

Originally posted by Northerner:

Whats wrong with Scareborough?

^^Its the ghetto of Toronto,I am told,but when I was there it really wasnt that bad of a place..snobs!

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Munira002:

quote:Originally posted by Northerner:

Whats wrong with Scareborough?

^^Its the ghetto of Toronto,I am told,but when I was there it really wasnt that bad of a place..snobs!
I stayed there for a few weeks. Looked like descent area to me. Very quite.

Ariadne   

last I heard he was in Vladyvastock (Siberia) via Magadan and joined up with the Russian navy choir.

and as for Scarborough I think you have to live in Toronto to understand how ugggggh! it is......Ghetto suburb and a lot of random and not so random violece is concentrated there....it's like Winnipeg in one section of Toronto.

Dear Redsea

I hope you recieve this letter in time .Everyone's been asking about you.They even got KreepyKid involved, i think he knows something. I stayed out of sight liked you told me so. When are you returning?.Did you complete the mission? I have send a bag for you. i remembered to pack your favorite suits, (all in black), You will be flying in Berlin 3 tuesdays from now .When you arrive, you will call me from the resturant(GUSTAVUS DINNING) The owner will hand you a note, Follow the instructions.

Please hurry, i feel like am being watched by sol memebers.