Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Kids and smoking Sisha

This must be the new cool thing now. This shisha joint in my neighborhood is been over run by bunch of kids who couldn't be more than 16yr olds. Stay off the sisha pipes ilmo, it's not cool. Anyone else notice this happening in their town?

Derek   

Shisha is nothing big tbh...tried it once...dont know what people see in it tbh. lol ...yh dey do worse things nowadays.

Baluug   

I can't really get into shiisha very much, I prefer my cigarettes and they're probably no more dangerous. But as for the fact that there are worse things they could be doing, that's no excuse to be smoking anything.

who could say these kids won't go on to do other drugs? this little 'harmless' puff (LOL u serious KK) could be their gateway to a 'harmless' sip here, and a puff there and maybe lil snortin' too to complete the experience.

I've seen more of that as well. They actually think they're doing well because they're not smoking the hard stuff or drinking alcohol. I don't know why, but somehow shisha has become more socially acceptable.

lol stop talking crazy. One shisha head = roughly a pack of cigarettes. While I agree it's very unhealthy, you don't smoke it all the time (unless you're an old dude icon_razz.gif ) and I find it hard to believe it would lead to drug consumption.

It's just flavored tobacco.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Nin-Yaaban:

who could say these kids won't go on to do other drugs? this little 'harmless' puff (LOL u serious KK) could be their gateway to a 'harmless' sip here, and a puff there and maybe lil snortin' too to complete the experience.

Once the experience is completed then what? Dadku qaar bahasha wey la tagtaa, while others is just wax dhalinyaranimo iyo maangaabnimo ugeysay...Who are we to judge them? Iyaga iyo ilaahigooda iyo jirkooda bey utaal...