Sign in to follow this  
Shakti

Be kind

Shakti   

Its been 10 grueling years since my qaxooti a$$ toke some vacation time. :(

Now I have the time but NO dinero, so…. I know MOST of you have been eager and desperately needed some reason to donate some money and help someone in need. Here iam to help u on ur quest to be the next Mandela

Im planning to take my vacation around Nov 5 . That gives u Sol member enough time to donate ur money.. I will disclose the method of disseminating YOUR money to me In the upcoming posts ( for reliability reasons, u must donate ur own money.. nothing stolen from ur father or mother. thanks ) ..

Thanks for ur Mandela-ness

p.s : for bro/sis in uk, currently ur currency is very low, for every pound = 0.50 cents. So donate well.. ok thanks

Shakti   

^^lol

thats just it, i dont want it to be meaningful understable language

the way it is, its just fineeeee..

just say u cant help and move on icon_razz.gif u cheap qaxooti

Originally posted by Devilangle:

^^lol

thats just it, i dont want it to be meaningful understable language

the way it is, its just fineeeee..

just say u cant help and move on
icon_razz.gif
u cheap qaxooti

OH great,so you just speaking to a select few miyaa? LOL :D

Carry on dear,i am sure pretty soon Rudy & Rendezvous will show up icon_razz.gif

Yea I know that was kind of a low blow

But the dough from sol dont come slow ;)

:D

Shakti   

ohhhhh im so so so scared of u and ur little so-called friends ( u in different shirt :cool: )

seems like ur the one in need of translation... what part of, move on dontcha u get??

Shakti   

^^ u just pulled a SOMALIN-ISM on me :(

we Somalis have the habbit of give something on the same time take it away twice as much... :(

why?

now.. Ill go on Ebay, just tell me under what user name will u be selling those items

There is few things wrong with your quest for this so called donation for your upcoming trip.

We have all been in your situation at one point or another, wanting to get away+ being broke...

Error #1, the title, you should have had a catchy title, not "be kind" that has "I want to play, not I want donation" written all over it.

Secondly, you speak of this trip, but how much are u willing to put out, if any?, is it half? How long are you going away for? Destination?

YOu didn't propose a budget, nothing that screams "HELP THIS SISTER OUT". You gotta have a budget plan asap. Might I suggest you put forward another request, this time with a little more careful planning then "DONATE"

Nephissa   

Just got paid, and am feeling a bit too genorous today, but you've to show me how you're planning out the trip before I offer you anything. Use your bb>>B, Bbb<<bbB

formula if you have to.

Originally posted by Tyjwania:

Strawberry decory for everyone. Virgin ofcourse.

And a shot of Sex on the beach to follow that strawberry decory. Pinha collata [Non Virgin] for Yo Yo Mama :D