Sign in to follow this  
Element 6

Anonymous Call from Somalia

If you use your home phone to call... say Somalia it would cost you a lot of money - but if you use skype - it would be FREE - that's the difference.

-----------------

Someone asked me for my username on skype - its axmedxussein - no prank calls plz.

--------------------------------

Ahmed.

nuune   

This sounds interesting, but it was only a month ago that I downloaded the program then uninstalled it again, why, cuz there was too much to read and too much to do, al the setup stuffs got me headache, but I will install it again now if it means free to call someone :D

nafta   

^^ i noticed too LOL i wonder who it is...hmmm...anyway i think it would be cool to chat to ppl from SOL..i think it would be kinda weird though to actually talk to eachother...i mean what would you say to eachother? Discuss one of the topics down here :D

mojam   

Somalia CAD 0.894 CAD 1.028

What happened I thought Somalia was well-connected with all those telecom companies.

It's very cheap for all other long distance calls

anbody try using this program using a system with a clock speed less than 400 MHz?

Soomajeeste,

cold up there in the Yukon huh?

SJ   

Waryaa Mo-Jam;

With appropriate gear on, cold isn’t a problem up here sxb. Macawisna hala imaan meeshan, hadiikale..

While searching for peeps to test with the software I came across the somaliaonline character as well. Too bad u cant just drop peeps in ur list. Lakiin, I’ve requested a permission to see them online.