Sign in to follow this  
Curly

Dilbert comic strips

Curly   

dilbert2665700041122.gif

This didn't go down well in the joke section...I'm sorry and yes I know I have a rubbish sense of humour, but these comic strips make me laugh...Maybe someone else agrees too!

nuune   

lol, honestly, I don't get it, maybe I couldn't understand that simple englsh smile.gif

The two guy don't even look like human beings, rather animals.

ps:Qofba Dookhiisa

Curly   

So am I alone?! Does someone share my twisted sense of humour…Any one?!

And to think I questioned the existence of any witty like minded nomads...well now I guess I was right to question it!

dilbert2004166421118.gif

Salaan...

I am an avid reader of comic strips, beginning in '98. But for one thing and the for the most part, Dilbert is deliberately delivered as a blank humour strip, not my kinda cup of shaah.

However, others, yeah, like:

Foxtrot

Zits

Sherman's Lagoon

Piranha Club

Curtis

Blondie

And others.

Curly   

Oh wow sheherazade you’re my new found best friend now (Whether you like it or not!)

Lol, that was hysterical, I just love the stupidt*y of that pointy haired boss!

I think I should stop reading these; it’s starting to rub off on me, because I was very rude to my boss the other day. They were talking about an annual conference they went to a few years back were they were asked to bring along something that was special to them. And silly me without thinking asked my boss “What did you bring?...Yourself?â€

You should have seen the look on her face, but she eventually broke into a laugh after she got over the initial shock. I guess it was pay back for all the comment she’s made about Somalis, lol

She always commenting that Somalis run on a different clock to that of the standard GMT…she’s forever saying “is that an English 10am or a Somali 10am?â€

dilbert2033285041130.gif

Blessed   

Go Garfiled, Go. The depressing cat is a classic. I used to love the show as a youth.

This my first exposure to Gilbert, I like. For me The Guardians, Clair in the Community strip remains my baby. I'll post some another time i'a.