Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

mad! days ago in speaker's corner, iraq, 9/11 (strong language)

Paragon   

As you may know, speakers corner in hyde park is the best place to go to see how mad the world we're living in is. For me, a sunday out to hyde park makes my day...and few days ago i was told of a passionate Iraqi gentleman whose debating skills are unforgatable lol. I saw him and I couldnt stop laughing..though he is serious himself. So here he is in action :D ...

Lunatics central, I say. Conspiracy theories ensembled :D .

[ September 17, 2007, 04:38 PM: Message edited by: Paragon ]

Zafir   

I just had to watch the video on mute, but I am betting this Iraqi dude is going to give Bill O'reilly a run for his money.

Paragon   

'we dont know what to do ...er ..excuse me...' ' we dont know what the f&*&* to do with our oil...'

lol i just love how he interrupts himself to spice up his language lol

genious indeed!

N.O.R.F   

LoL

The last time I was in speaker's corner on a Sunday morning was in 1989 marching against the goings on in Somalia.

It was a lot calmer baryahaa,,,

zafir

Bill O'reilly aaahh a comedy genius in our time .. Him, and that other fat irish guy are the best comedy double act to emerge from the US of god bless A in like the last 2 decades, I promise when I want cheering up I youtube them. I especially love the way his guests are always kinda half scared that he might lurch at them and strangle them over his immaculate breakfast table for a misplaced adjective on the government, or what ever new war its currently waging. genius

N.O.R.F   

^^LoL

Typical O'Reilly :rolleyes:

The guy is doing more harm to the US war on Iraq and its credibility than he realises.

Paragon   

^True true.

Thiery, an Indian old man? Oh, I'd love to be in his audience smile.gif .

Few days ago I saw this Pakistani oldman who says he writes for the Asian Times. Sure, I saw some of his contributions in the letters section but what was funny was his extreme promotion of Sufism. He went on and on about the greatness of Sufism and I couldn't stop to chuckle. I know, I know, it is rude but the man wuu juboodey! and he started inuu xadreeyo . Just reminded of old Sufi days in Africa ... :D

Some characters are simply bigger than life, I tell ya.